Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor (2280 Views)

Oshimen Needs To Brush His Mouth. -coach / Super Eagels Initiation - Victor Oshimen Sings Teckno Song / Olanrewaju Kayode Replaces Oshimen In Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by orobs93(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2015
http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/osimhen-father-i-want-victor-to-become-a-lawyer-or-doctor/

Patrick Osimhen, the father of 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden boot winner Victor, has stated that football was not what he wanted his son to do.
He also inisisted that Victor will choose his next club himself despite several reports linking the striker to top European clubs.
The proud senior Osimhen, who also wants his son to complete his education, told Completesportsnigeria.com in an exclusive interview that his son’s success at the just concluded tournament in Chile was a conviction for him that God answers prayers.
“I’ve always wanted my son to go to school to become either a medical doctor or a lawyer but he was always coming home dirty from the field playing football," Patrick told Completesportsnigeria.com.
“And each time I watch him play I’m happy and thankful to God. His strength lies in knowing exactly where he is at, but never gets overwhelmed, that I know of him,”​
Patrick however revealed that ‎his son received lots of support from an ex-Super Eagles midfielder in his rise to stardom.
"I will not want to reveal his name in public but one former footballer has been of help to Victor's young career‎ in football," he http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/osimhen-father-i-want-victor-to-become-a-lawyer-or-doctor/

Re: Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by orobs93(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Thank God for His life some time m heart bleeds cus I knw am a very good player but my dreams fades away each passin day...well I will hold to anytin left even a miracle
Re: Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by Young03(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2015
I hate ds kind story
Re: Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by 2kris(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok now he is a superstar.destiny calls for all the good people in nairaland both registered or unregistered,which ever tribe u may be 2016 will never pass us weather our enemies is present or nt amen
Re: Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by darmhey(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
orobs93:
Thank God for His life some time m heart bleeds cus I knw am a very good player but my dreams fades away each passin day...well I will hold to anytin left even a miracle
I second you, I think the most important thing in football is opportunity, almost as important as the talent itself, nothing can make me as happy as playing football but due to lack of opportunity, I'm stuck with school.
Re: Oshimen's Father:i Want Victor Become A Laywer Or Doctor by orobs93(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2015
darmhey:
I second you, I think the most important thing in football is opportunity, almost as important as the talent itself, nothing can make me as happy as playing football but due to lack of opportunity, I'm stuck with school.

Sometimes when I see some professionals I knw I am far better than I will nearly weep
My bro always dream of playing football now he is in d UK but seems he can't even do anytin

(1) (Reply)

Register , Predict And Win .#free.no Registration Fee / 'I Was Not Good Enough For Green Eagles' - John Fash / Odibe Ready For Eagles Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.