Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

...I Don't Have Time To Serve God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ...I Don't Have Time To Serve God (527 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) / When You Don't Have Hope In NEPA Anymore (Hilarious Photo!) / When Your Parents Don't Have Any Intention Of Buying Uniform For You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...I Don't Have Time To Serve God by ybman: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Serving God when its not convenient for u triggers a speedy intervention of God in any area of consign in our life, living a godly life and not abusing God grace, fasting and prayers tirelessly for the promotion of the kingdom of God, if u don't have resources to give, u have quality prayers to give for thy brethren and the lost sheep. All these are scriptural requirements for God blessing in our life's. And u don't stop doing all of the above until u win over and again that challenge of ur life because u dont stop fighting in the midst of a battle until u win. On my way from the church today, I saw a muslim brother packed his car along the high way to pray at 2pm(hot sun) and also, imagine sanctuary keepers who clean the house of God before and after service even with their beautiful church dress when others are already eaten sunday rice at home. LORD is a God of knowledge by him action are weighed.(1Samuel 2:3) God weigh our actions. Be greedy to do the works of God more than others, get out of ur comfort zone and serve him, at most when its not convenient for u. U serve men even when its not convenient for u just for bread, who gave u that temporal bread? And who is the bread of life that u eat and never hunger again but Christ.... and God who is faithful even when we are not faithful, he is the rewarder of those who diligently seek him. He will break protocols for u, just to bless u. He says; I come quickly to reward u according to thy works not ur eternity reward only but, present day rewards(Rev 22:12). I pray that God will rest upon u the grace to please him always even when its not convenient for u in Jesus name. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation? / Can't Stop Laughing / Aja 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.