Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? (1533 Views)

Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Chicken Shawarma Or Beef Shawarma? / Man Finds Dead Rat In Grilled Full Chicken He Purchased...(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by guass(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls watch d video below. It is a secretly shot Video of the recklessness, callousness & grave health hazards accompanying the frozen turkey/chicken being imported or smuggled into Nigeria through Cotonou.
Actually, those turkeys/chickens are not matured enough for consumption. But bicos Nigeria has the highest poultry consumer market in Africa due to our predominant population, & the exporters in Europe don't have enough matured chickens/turkeys to meet our high daily market demands, they've been using dangerous steroids & allied chemicals to enhance & transform their poultry products into "Mega chickens/turkeys. It was recently discovered that they now inject and boost their little little immatured chickens/turkeys with special chemicals to make them instantly super big. These chickens & turkeys are then further sprayed/ preserved with Formaldehyde (formalen), which is another chemical used to embalm dead bodies, & not safe for human consumption.
In fact, what our people have been consuming are hazardous chemicals criminally masked as poultry products. That's why Nigeria now has the highest rates of unprecedented cancer & kidney diseases in the whole of Africa.
So, pls if u want to eat chicken/turkey, it's advisable to buy a live one & slaughter it yourself. That is a lot safer. The native one preferably. Pls broadcast it.
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Its a pity we nigerians neva patronize our local poultry farmers....

1 Like

Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by OKUCHI11(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2015
HOoOooray I am second to comment .........and this topic go reach front page Just dey watch and every body viewing this will read my comment hahahahaha DO NOT QUOTE ME
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by sim37(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2015
noted
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by guass(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Its a pity we nigerians neva patronize our local poultry farmers....
Trying to upload heart touching short video
But when I get to office, already getting late.
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by Cutehector(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2015
guass:

Trying to upload heart touching short video
But when I get to office, already getting late.
ok pls dnt forget to.. Chei vacancy dey ur office?
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by itstpia8: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2015
ok, we must not eat turkey for Thanksgiving on November 26, noted.

we must also avoid buying chicken for Christmas or better still avoid celebrating Christmas at all.
Re: Do you still eat TURKEY/CHICKEN? by elvision1(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2016
OKUCHI11:
HOoOooray I am second to comment .........and this topic go reach front page Just dey watch and every body viewing this will read my comment hahahahaha DO NOT QUOTE ME

ehya.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Disgust Other People In The World. / Can You Believe This Is A Cake ??? / This Oyinbo Don Vex With Nigeria And Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.