Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please I Need More Information About Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need More Information About Workforce (22803 Views)

Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Who Knows Anything About WORKFORCE? Please Helo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
Even if it is a bank teller job it's better than being jobless. At least one can gather working experience.

lol! working experience indeed! bank tellers are mainly employed as contract staff. you cannot add that to your CV as 'work experience' because its not the bank that's employing you, you are not a staff of the bank. its the HR company that's responsible for you. there's no career progress or promotion, that is why some people refer to it as slavery.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Dabosslady(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
AsherStorm:

Wow, congrats...

I pray and hope a miracle happens in my case too
Thanks Swtie! You will get good news soon.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Dabosslady(f): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
coollabman:

lol! working experience indeed! bank tellers are mainly employed as contract staff. you cannot add that to your CV as 'work experience' because its not the bank that's employing you, you are not a staff of the bank. its the HR company that's responsible for you. there's no career progress or promotion, that is why some people refer to it as slavery.
Contract or not working experience is working experience even if it is a temporary thing. In your CV don't you include your IT and NYSC experience as working experience. Those are experiences my dear. I went for an interview and told the interview panel that I don't have any working experience, when they went through my CV they saw NYSC there and the HR Manager explained to me that those are part of work experience; unless they specified post NYSC that's when I don't mention them.
So my dear contract or permanent, so long you worked it is an experience.

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
Contract or not working experience is working experience even if it is a temporary thing. In your CV don't you include your IT and NYSC experience as working experience. Those are experiences my dear. I went for an interview and told the interview panel that I don't have any working experience, when they went through my CV the saw NYSC there and the HR Manager explained to me that those are part of working experiences; unless they specified post NYSC that's when I don't mention them.
So my dear contract or permanent, so long you worked it is an experience.

OK o! when you get the job go ahead and add working experience as a contract staff on your CV. lol!
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by bxcode(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
No I reside in Delta. Please where is Rumuogba in PH?
Around 2nd Artillery. Still enquiring on the exact place tho.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
This came in midnight. Who's with me on this?

got same ... receipt time read 12:41 am.
guess we in the same boat .
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Dabosslady(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
bxcode:

Around 2nd Artillery. Still enquiring on the exact place tho.
Ok.....Meaning it's Aba road then.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Dabosslady(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
coollabman:

OK o! when you get the job go ahead and add working experience as a contract staff on your CV. lol!
Do you know the meaning of experience @ all? Dictionary is handy and Google is our friend. Cheers!
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
Do you know the meaning of experience @ all? Dictionary is handy and Google is our friend. Cheers!

lol! aunty you seem to have missed it completely. anyway na you sabi
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by bxcode(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
Yea
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:

sorry but I gotta enquire... is it that there's no workforce center in delta ... maybe that's why you and the guy who got kano have been sent to nearby states?
after all its a paper test and not an interview per se...

also #goodluck
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by WailingWailer00(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
skidskid:

as far as it's not marketing ...No p.
most contracts last 8,10-12 months I guess but I also heard if you performance review is glossy , the bank/branch retains you as a permanent staff.

besides 1year working in a place gives one ample time to make connects and stuff like dat
You are right, at least it would also garnish my poor CV grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Mckayzee(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dabosslady:
Even if it is a bank teller job it's better than being jobless. At least one can gather working experience.
Of what good would a bank teller job experience do a mechanical engineer...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by SSpeter(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
marquiseT:
gydion, please send Pbt past questions to me
raheemahadetola@yahoo.com
pls hep send to altanwanne@gmail.com thanks
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by bukkymine(f): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pls send to Doyinwings@yahoo.com.Tnks
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Dabosslady(f): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mckayzee:

Of what good would a bank teller job experience do a mechanical engineer...
then look for a job relating to your field Mr.Mechanical Engineer. Nobody forced us to apply. You have a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Mckayzee(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2015
Dabosslady:
then look for a job relating to your field Mr.Mechanical Engineer. Nobody forced us to apply. You have a choice.
And mrs teller job just so you know , I am an IT personnel and I'm yet to which bank don't need the status quo, so you gag on your teller job while I hopefully wait for them to employ me as an IT personnel.. Tsk tsk undecided
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by jaynipez(f): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Pls who has the pbt past question... send to me biko - jennypez91@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lawrence358(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
How many pple from kano will go to abj.... Let's talk.....
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Gerryghana(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yesoo .. Who passed the online test ? Were is your paper based test location ? If port Harcourt plz can I see ur hand up ? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Anextin(f): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
pls hep send to altanwanne@gmail.com thanks
please send to ebereakujobi@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by bolanleayodeji97(f): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
pls is d result out
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by bxcode(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gerryghana:
Yesoo .. Who passed the online test ? Were is your paper based test location ? If port Harcourt plz can I see ur hand up ? undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm in Abuja already...may God see us through. Ur test time is 1pm too ba?
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lawrence358(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
hephzibahbeulah:
I'm in Abuja already...may God see us through. Ur test time is 1pm too ba?
I will be der tomorrow too for d test.... Let's talk ns
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2015
couldn't open ur pm...good morning.
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lawrence358(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2015
hephzibahbeulah:
couldn't open ur pm...good morning.
R u on whatsapp drop ur number..... Let's talk pls... Am on my way.... My bb pin is 55FCF4ED
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by rossi5(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
coollabman:

it's better than been jobless,, can one get experienced by just sitting at home?mind not everybody will get employed as a full staff...
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by hollermeelaycon(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
You are invited for an Effective Communications & Writing Skill Test,which is the next stage of our recruitment process on Wed. 25/11/15 @ 12noon. Venue is at Sterling Bank Training School, 104 Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. Kindly come with a valid means of ID.Thank you

who gt dis after d saturday test?
i just gt dis 30mins ago
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lawrence358(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Got it
hollermeelaycon:
You are invited for an Effective Communications & Writing Skill Test,which is the next stage of our recruitment process on Wed. 25/11/15 @ 12noon. Venue is at Sterling Bank Training School, 104 Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos. Kindly come with a valid means of ID.Thank you

who gt dis after d saturday test?
i just gt dis 30mins ago
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2015
How about we that passed the online test, anyone gotten feedback yet?
Why only paper test Candidate are getting reply? cry
Re: Please I Need More Information About Workforce by lawrence358(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
I nid help oooo..... If I enter Lagos from Ibadan with bus and want to go to ijesha bus stop.... Wia with i stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM / FAAN Calls For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.