Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Problems Of Gaining Admission! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Problems Of Gaining Admission! (849 Views)

How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission? / Three Open Secrets Of Gaining Admission Into Nigerian Universities / Unilag Possible Chances Of Gaining Admission For 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 15, 2009
the major reason why people face so many challenges in admission is becos of the injustice,discuss and share ur opinion, or rather for more informtion on the ongoing lasu post ume call me,

Re: The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by Chinyxboy(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2009
Hey paul, is it d problem of gainin admission dat as md u 2 put on dat hard looks?(mean no arm). Pls bro tk it easy. God will surely c us 2ru dis bad and corrupt educational system of has.
Re: The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 18, 2009
i m not angry i am just observing
Re: The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by Hardar4lag(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2009
@Poster watz up wit d ongoing Post UME in Lasu jaawasi, or do yu need help
Re: The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2009
u mean d injustice of the leasers of this country >>> undecided undecided
while i agree dat there's injustice ___saw much of this while tryin' to enter LAG, security men dey search me as if say i be thief for 2008 post-UMEĀ  angry angry
i think d major reason__as i implied above is the small number of universities 4 such a large no. of students
>>>>THINK>>> compare 92 universities(both prvt & public) 2 d no of stdts ova 2 mil in this years UME & u get d picture

ADVICE: don't get frustrated, personally, i had 2 wait 2 years b4 gettin admission>>> i know how it hurts
Re: The Problems Of Gaining Admission! by UyiIredia(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2009
Chinyxboy:

Hey paul, is it d problem of gainin admission dat as md u 2 put on dat hard looks?(mean no arm
leave am bros!!!!!!!!! na how d guy face be grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Know When 2009 Waec And Neco Result Will Out / Discuss Biochemistry / Please I Want To Know The Date For Esut Enugu Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.