Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware (3768 Views)

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just saw this post on facebook with this caption :

"Lesson for all d ladies dat wnt to use latest
things like I phone6,expensive clothes and
quality Hair Style ojukokoro girls . so ladies
be extra careful if u dnt wanna be part of this
scape Goat. Becareful with who so ever you
are dating
Yahoo guy that carry girls for ritual"

Gluttons beware , be contented with what you have. THE LADY WAS THEIR INNOCENT VICTIM.
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove and other mods.

2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op, This can happen to anyone regardless of one's thirst for material things. We all need to be prayerful and not to be a victim of any evil plot.
Meanwhile, those guys are in real soup...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
These guys don't look Yoruba and they don't look Hausa, who can guess where they are from.

Hint: they are the tribe with the smallest willy in Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by dkronicle(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
God I thank you for your protection all through, even for my friendz and family...
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by Niyeal(m): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op. U no con put Name. Name checker Association Ondo branch.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by misspicy(f): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
castroevans:

Op, This can happen to anyone regardless of one's thirst for material things. We all need to be prayerful and not to be a victim of any evil plot.
Meanwhile, those guys are in real soup...
My message is not to the victim (she's just an unlucky innocent school gal) but to real longthroats out there.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
Niyeal:
Op. U no con put Name. Name checker Association Ondo branch.
You wan chop the name?? Le o Ondo boi, kentiri?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by delishpot: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Very ignorant title. So any young woman that is a victim of ritual killers is considered greedy and a runs girl?
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by johnstin(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please endeavor to verify your information before posting it.
This particular girl is an innocent girl kidnapped by some trainee kidnappers in the OAU staff quarters in Ile-Ife.
She was going to her school in the town that particular morning, waiting for a ride.
The bad boys offered her a ride and she willingly accepted the offer.
Immediately they exited the univeristy gate, the boys brought out their weapons and told the girl to cooperate, if she didn't want to be dispatched to her ancestors.
They diverted the car to a secluded place and hauled the girl into the car's trunk.
Fortunately, some people suspected the boys' movement and raised the alarm, leading to the rescue of the girl.

I personally saw the girl in her aunt's house about 48 hours after the incident. So I know what I'm saying.
Op,so don't just ruin this innocent girl's reputation. Do the needful please.

A word of advice for people engaged in illegal activities like yahoo-yahoo and all forms of fraudulent activities.
The money you gather through fradulent activities will soon vaporize mysteriously and you will meet your waterloo one day, if you don't turn a new leaf.

One of the kidnappers- a yahoo boy, made N18 million sometime ago and blew the money. So to maintain his expensive lifestyle, he had to switch to kidnapping.

Let us all shy away from any form of wrong doing in our pursuit of money and the LORD shall eventually bless us.
It may take sometime but it will eventually happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
johnstin:
Please endeavor to verify your information before posting it.
This particular girl is an innocent girl kidnapped by some trainee kidnappers in the OAU staff quarters in Ile-Ife.
She was going to her school in the town that particular morning, waiting for a ride.
The bad boys offered her a ride and she willingly accepted the offer.
Immediately they exited the univeristy gate, the boys brought out their weapons and told the girl to cooperate, if she didn't want to be dispatched to her ancestors.
They diverted the car to a secluded place and hauled the girl into the car's trunk.
Fortunately, some people suspected the boys' movement and raised the alarm, leading to the rescue of the girl.

I personally saw the girl in her aunt's house about 48 hours after the incident. So I know what I'm saying.
Op,so don't just ruin this innocent girl's reputation. Do the needful please.

A word of advice for people engaged in illegal activities like yahoo-yahoo and all forms of fraudulent activities.
The money you gather through fradulent activities will soon vaporize mysteriously and you will meet your waterloo one day, if you don't turn a new leaf.

One of the kidnappers- a yahoo boy, made N18 million sometime ago and blew the money. So to maintain his expensive lifestyle, he had to switch to kidnapping.

Let us all shy away from any form of wrong doing in our pursuit of money and the LORD shall eventually bless us.
It may take sometime but it will eventually happen.
Thanks for the info, did you read the post at all? Or u just jumped into conclusions? I already corrected the 1st poster. My words are for the aristoles out there, 'cos these guys will use them when the need arises.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
delishpot:
Very ignorant title. So any young woman that is a victim of ritual killers is considered greedy and a runs girl?
Never judge the contents of a post by its topic, always learn to read and digest its contents. Thanks.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by delishpot: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
pheyikemi:
Never judge the contents of a post by its topic, always learn to read and digest its contents. Thanks.

Abegi, I know what that title was. The OP edited it.
The tittle said greedy and runs girls should learn and not fall victims of yahoo.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by johnstin(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
pheyikemi:
Thanks for the info, did you read the post at all? Or u just jumped into conclusions? I already corrected the 1st poster. My words are for the aristoles out there, 'cos these guys will use them when the need arises.

I read the post. Let's not argue over the issue. Points have been made.
I commend you for sounding out the warning.
Girls need to be extra-careful these days because many guys are into illegal activities.
There is a need to know the source of wealth of someone you are getting close to. Failure to do that can get you into trouble eventually.

GOD bless

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
delishpot:

Abegi, I know what that title was. The OP edited it.
The tittle said greedy and runs girls should kearn and not fall victims of yahoo.
Apologies accepted. Now breathe slowly, then go back to read it. The initial topic was "Materialistic ladies beware" (had to change it cos of u), but d contents still remain d same.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
johnstin:

I read the post. Let's not argue over the issue. Points have been made.
I commend you for sounding out the warning.
Girls need to be extra-careful these days because many guys are into illegal activities.
There is a need to know the source of wealth of someone you are getting close to. Failure to do that can get you into trouble eventually.

GOD bless
Thanks, God bless you too.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by delishpot: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
pheyikemi:
Apologies accepted. Now breathe slowly, then go back to read it. The initial topic was "Materialistic ladies beware" (had to change it cos of u), but d contents still remain d same.

Ok. No wahala. It is true what the story said but I would warn everyone to be careful sha. Thank God the girl was rescued see how those evil men would have destroyed her life.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
why didn't beat or kill the ritualists.
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by pheyikemi: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
teeowl:
why didn't beat or kill the ritualists.
shocked U saw blood on them, u are asking why they weren't beaten, the blood nor be photoshop cheesy
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by shirgles(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Covetousness has become Order of the day
Re: Graphic Photos : Innocent girl stolen by ritualists;Materialistic Ladies Beware by porshuch: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls we need their names grin. NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION ( AMUWO ODOFIN BRANCH) . Nawa o. What is the world turning into? Una no go see me o.

(1) (Reply)

Video: How Soldiers Forced 5 Ladies To Strip Nakked For No Tangible Reasons / Female Nigerian Pastor 'Lucy Adeniji' Jailed For Slave Trading In London / Who Give Am Belle?– Nigerians React As 11-year-old Girl Gives Birth In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.