Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy (23906 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by ebosed: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
The poor have more time to f*ck/sex their wife unlike d rich who is always on the move to make more money.

Also because Sex is the cheapest fun they can afford. Without money for vacation or seeing a movie or clubbing or hanging out, the cheapest fun available to the rich and poor is sex.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by fatboislim(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
What do you expect? After working so award to make ends meet, the only activity they can relax with is sex. They can't afford luxury life like horse riding, boat cruising, Disney land etc.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by redsun(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2015
For hawking,housemaidship and hands in farming. Children cost them little or nothing to fend for,rather the children are used to sustain their lives.

There is a great job in having children,but you have to able to afford it by giving them the best you can.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by BetaPADI: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
The poor have more time to f*ck/sex their wife unlike d rich who is always on the move to make more money.
best comment ever. With this ur funny comment talent u can make upto 20k before this year runs out. Check out this link: http://makemulaonline.cf
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by BetaPADI: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2015
naijapips02:
because sex is the only past time they can afford. grin
rolling on the floor. Chei.. Y nt spend ur funny comments on a blog that pays cuz seun wont reward.. Checkout this link: http://makemulaonline.cf
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by sooperrescue(m): 1:31am On Nov 12, 2015
How many poor people go for test tube babies? Do you think the rich do not indulge in sex? Is it a poor man that is a sugar daddy? It is beyond Charlie boy's comprehension and all those abusing the poor do not understand that God rules in the affairs of men. How can someone who is wealthy enough to raise 100 children only struggle to have one child and will be warned of the consequences of having another child. Do you all think that they built a 7 bedroom mansion for just one kid? Have u not also wondered about their vain thoughts of going abroad to have their child while the poor spend just a few thousands to deliver their children and the next day are already up and doing while the so called rich wife is still under observation three weeks after delivery. Fear God and keep his commandments and your quiver shall be full of them.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by chinchum(m): 1:36am On Nov 12, 2015
blizard44:
If you must know, Charly, they are investments.

Where you couldn't succeed, one in ten of your children can.
1 in 10, and then there are 9 nuisances

Govt needs to handle this issue with a carrot and stick approach, it should make family planning free , and easily accessible via primary health centres. Massive enlightenment programmes targeted at mothers primarily and fathers via mass media. God will never come down to take care of children for any one. Irresponsible parent should be sanctioned and made to lose certain priviledges. No parent should throw up his/her child/children on the streets to hawk commercial goods. It is wickedness to give birth what you clearly cant take care of. If you as a poor man have 2 offsprings, and you take care of the 2 with your meagre income, there is a greater chance the 2 will succeed than giving birth to dozen in to excruciating poverty and thinking like an animal.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by chinchum(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2015
sooperrescue:
How many poor people go for test tube babies? Do you think the rich do not indulge in sex? Is it a poor man that is a sugar daddy? It is beyond Charlie boy's comprehension and all those abusing the poor do not understand that God rules in the affairs of men. How can someone who is wealthy enough to raise 100 children only struggle to have one child and will be warned of the consequences of having another child. Do you all think that they built a 7 bedroom mansion for just one kid? Have u not also wondered about their vain thoughts of going abroad to have their child while the poor spend just a few thousands to deliver their children and the next day are already up and doing while the so called rich wife is still under observation three weeks after delivery. Fear God and keep his commandments and your quiver shall be full of them.
Anytime , these things are discussed an average black man start discussing God and sptrituality embarassed

Children are Gods heritage, it is raw wickedness to have 2 kids you are struggling to take care of, and then begin to load wife everyone and now then till a soccer team is birth, i shudder in pain when i see what parents make kids go through in the guise of being poor.

Poor People can have sex all day all night with family planning technique in place and there wont be unwanted conception

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by lahips: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by tivta(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2015
lahips:

Really? good to know, will gather more information on this. This means they distribute family planning related products for free as well as the ones that include insertion and injection, how generous, wondering then why people even buy stuffs like condoms when they can get them free of charge at a Federal hospital....off to study
at worst case scenario, they charge the same amount the so called poor people pay on weed and alcohol. Such people hate condom even if it is free.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by 123papas(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Why Agnes? why not domitilla or ella. why? why? why? I don't like it
coldsummer:
because they take the frustration on the woman and they are not busy so it is very easy to get excited in front and also have time to have mama blessing in the house and Agnes for 11 am quickie
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by coldsummer: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
123papas:
Why Agnes? why not domitilla or ella. why? why? why? I don't like it

Oya no vex. Ella
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by maureen546: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
I wonder why such things happen in this world oooh,i sees it as illiteracy honesty.
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Hate his persona all you like , but Charly boy speaks the truth...
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by plendil: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2015
chinchum:
1 in 10, and then there are 9 nuisances

Govt needs to handle this issue with a carrot and stick approach, it should make family planning free , and easily accessible via primary health centres. Massive enlightenment programmes targeted at mothers primarily and fathers via mass media. God will never come down to take care of children for any one. Irresponsible parent should be sanctioned and made to lose certain priviledges. No parent should throw up his/her child/children on the streets to hawk commercial goods. It is wickedness to give birth what you clearly cant take care of. If you as a poor man have 2 offsprings, and you take care of the 2 with your meagre income, there is a greater chance the 2 will succeed than giving birth to dozen in to excruciating poverty and thinking like an animal.

Great post.

I totally our agree our government is doing nearly enough by way of enlightenment. However the free birth controls are already available in most health centres, but the education needs to be stepped up. Most are currently being done by NGOs.

As a country we are not overpopulated per say, the problem is simply too many poor people having too many children. I know some people have problems with such statements as it seems we want deny poor people the right to children. that of course is not true.

From our interactions we found that the problem is mostly with the men. Quite a number of the women are usually willing to try out the birth controls; but the excuse is "oga no go gree". Its not just that he wants to savor the feeling of 'skin to skin', he actually wants his wife pregnant again and again! Even if he cannot provide for his family, he can at least still impregnate his wife!! really sad
Re: I Can’t Figure Out Why The Poor Have More Children- Charly Boy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ojady:
The self acclaimed "area fada" has no doubt lost touch on this one, with what life is about for a majority of people in the "area" he claims to be "fada".

In a country like Nigeria, why would the financially poor not have babies? Nigeria is a very stress inducing, stress filled country. Anything and everything is stress prone. It is not a material only determined phenomenon, it is mainly as a result of the environment. To be in poverty is not just in the financial terms, It also encapsulates an inability to meet psychological, social, physiological, environmental and biological needs in a balanced, predetermined independent manner without the imposition of a force greater than one's will to choose. This is perhaps, why in Nigeria while we have a considerable number of people above financial poverty, an overwhelming number remain impoverished psychologically, socially and so on. The hassle is such that those with material wealth can acquire alternatives: a number of de-stressors to defuse the stress inducer or diversify its effects. What then happens, if you do not have the means to "de-stress". Imagine, after leaving the house at 4am, to a job i only go to, to ensure a pay check at the end of the month (after a bachelors and graduate degrees with countless professional certificates), i endure the psychic overload of equally stressed out Nigerians, on the road, in the bus and at work; i stoically endure an originally 35 minute now turned 4 hour commute to work and back, I come home to a house with no power, i proceed to generate my own power only to realize, we used up the last drop of gas lastnight. I head out to the filling station at 9pm, only to be at the receiving end of a conductor who would not give me change or the attendant who will not sell the commensurate price per litre. I take it in stride, afterall i have to be out by 4am. I get home, i want to take a shower after a 7 minute exercise in generating my own power. In the bathroom, i realise i have to pump water, i head out in my towel, at the mercy of mosquitoes, i begin the process of switching pipes from co tenants water lines to mine, i have to wait another 30 minutes to at least get a bucket...

While all this is going on, (dont let me bother you about my partner's side of things, you know women now) i literally gobble down my dinner without a thought of savouring it, who has the time for that, when i am pumping water, thinking of Nepa bill, wondering how my budget for the week is gone on tuesday, how to raise my 350k rent. I finish the meal, have my shower, sit for a few minutes infront of the tv with a semblance of catching the gist of things happening ( thats not true, i'm only waiting for the water to finish pumping) that done in 30 minutes thereafter. This is like 22.30 hours, i start getting ready for the "gidi" again tomorrow - monday to friday, this is one of the many variations of the hustle. I'm sure yours would be equally if not more dramatic.

All these are just things the average Nigerian goes through and endures monday to friday, while doing that, where is the opportunity to be human, i mean the need to love and be loved, even if there is a chance, ( knowing Nigerians are very ingenious) would that time if its not shortlived, be a time you want to be mental or rational - No, i didnt think so. You just want to kick back and enjoy the company of your partner... The materially poor have babies not because they intend to, it happens when intercourse is the most accessible recreation they have... In developed countries, policies and interventions are designed e.g. the chinese one child per family, contraceptives like morning after pill, temporary and permanent 'clipping' for men, public parks, gyms, community centres, etc the alternatives are available, you are empowered with choice. In Nigeria, where is the choice?

Wow! Have you written any books yet? I would buy them all at once. I love it! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Hang Out With Gov Of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu, See Reaction / Tonto Dikeh’s Story & Pictures From Her Music Video Shoot / UsheBebe Shares Romantic Photo With Wife To Celebrates 5the Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.