Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months (44226 Views)

Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by sovpounds(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
But the addition of the three figures is 83 million, where did 90 million come from? Maybe it's to make the story about OBO sweeter.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by kennycalls(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
In my Dbanj's voice..:...Blame it on the money!!
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Ibebe: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Freemanan:

First of all, music is a profession only few people have set a legacy (minding the genre of music these guys sings oh). So Dont really expect a dynasty from them.

Secondly, if they can live a successful life and lay the necessary foundation for their kids and immediate family, I think that is legacy in itself mate....

Many musicians of back in the days, we only hear about them in history classes, and that's SOME of them. The plantainsion boys, blackface, etc were big back then. Davido and his ilks are living in the moment which will soon come to pass (music is ever changing).

Davido's father is a billionaire....he has businesses all around......contributes to black wealth......made money so that his son could become something.

Davido....spends......spends....spends......no business..... keeps spending.....spends more on useless cars like he's driving them to heaven.

Let's say he starts a multinational business or invest in agriculture in the SW? He's developing our economy and making MORE money....living a legacy for his children and children's children. Let's say he even starts his own car manufacturing business. Now that's smart.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Ibebe: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Davido,

I know some of you guys read NL.

We're proud of how far you've gone.

Here are some businesses you can invest in:

AGRICULTURE; UNLOCKING INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN SOUTH WEST, NIGERIA
http://www.swits.com.ng/media/view/rec_id/15

DAWN COMMISSION
http://dawncommission.org/
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
kachic2:
I wish d cars can drive him to heaven. It's all cool

You may never become wealthy if you don't change that operating system of yours that's averse to wealth and comfort. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

As the rich won't drive their cars to heaven, even so shall the poor be unable to trek their ways to heaven.

Stop beefing people who are naturally reaping the fruits of their years of hard work, patience and planning.

Even Oyedepo won't drive his cars to heaven. Neither will he fly his jets to heaven. I've tasted both poverty and wealth and I can categorically tell you I prefer wealth over poverty.

Work hard and spend your money whatever ways you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ibebe:

Many musicians of back in the days, we only hear about them in history classes, and that's SOME of them. The plantainsion boys, blackface, etc were big back then. Davido and his ilks are living in the moment which will soon come to pass (music is ever changing).

Davido's father is a billionaire....he has businesses all around......contributes to black wealth......made money so that his son could become something.

Davido....spends......spends....spends......no business..... keeps spending.....spends more on useless cars like he's driving them to heaven.

Let's say he starts a multinational business or invest in agriculture in the SW? He's developing our economy and making MORE money....living a legacy for his children and children's children. Let's say he even starts his own car manufacturing business. Now that's smart.
Excuse me sir, entertainment contributes over 5% to our economy and no doubt Davido is one of those making this happen .... And FYI, HKN is multi million business outlet.... He get more than he spends.... Make your findings... And same with PSquare.... These guys make far more than what they can spend...
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Mckandre(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Oh well. Michellla , I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. Kindly accept this "little" birthday present: a 2015 Ferrari California T. I'm sorry I couldn't lay my hands on the 2016 edition. I would have bought that for you instead. cheesy

what kind of quality weed do u smoke? I think I will like to have some of those
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by henryhemon(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
hakinze00:
u see thats where u getting it wrong he is getting his money 2ru fame not his certificate xo dre is notin lyk waste of moni,since dre is notin lyk profit nd loss being a celebrity

Its waste of money whatever way he is making his money,how old are you? You need to change the way you reason,those things are not a measure of wealth for sensible people,for people who knows money's worth won't waste it on frivolous things,cars are necessities not a luxury the way africans make it look like. May God help you make money then you will understand.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
There's no way those 3 figures add up to #90m nah!! undecided undecided undecided

Bossforeva:
Last year December, Davido bought a 2015 Range Rover Vogue as a Christmas Gift for himself. It's worth N35Mn.

Come the following April, he bought a Porsche Panamera S while he was hunting for his US House. Its worth about 23 Mn.

Then came November, he just copped an Audi R8 worth about 25 Mn.

Making it a total of about 90Mn in less than a year.

Photo Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/90X3qYqUFB/?taken-by=davidoofficial
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by ProfEinstein: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
kachic2:
There is no heaven bro, wake up from your delusion.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by edorhe14(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
And this made front page?
Jeez!
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by rudepen(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
hob:
Money talks
mine talks lecture long
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by uboma(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
dason4life:
Poor fellas with poverty mentality always accuse celebs of extravagance. If he had chosen to live within his income, it’s nobody’s business. We see the kind of cars the likes of 50 cents and co do drive. Why shouldn’t Nigeria’s celebs feel among?
I would have abused hell out of him if he had borrowed money to get those rides.

******Enjoy The Fruit Of Your Hustle*******

It is still a sheer waste of money...
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Ibebe: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Excuse me sir, entertainment contributes over 5% to our economy and no doubt Davido is one of those making this happen .... And FYI, HKN is multi million business outlet.... He get more than he spends.... Make your findings... And same with PSquare.... These guys make far more than what they can spend...

Don't be so focused on one thing, he can branch out to different things.

I don't understand the black mentality of thinking "it's not my business to develop my region/country". Opportunity wasted.

That's why I like Dbanj for starting his koko garri business. Hopefully he does more.

"spend more than....", it's always about spending to you guys.

How many western billionaires spend as frivolously as black people? They're smart....they keep investing and generating more money. Spreading their brands : iphone, apple tv, mac....google search|google fiber | nexus etc.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by aamstih: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well, it's still better than trekking under the scorching sun and still go to hell. grin

kachic2:
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by flavourway: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
BREAKING NEWS Visit www.flavourway..com
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by PasNina(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:
1.His money + his papa money = x

Find x

20 mins

2]Using the quadratic formula, calculate the parking space available for guest in the above compound.

Note: pi=3.75
12mins
1.) His money + his papa money is exactly equal to ...... 《infinitu》Since You dont have access to their liquid cash(amount).
2.) The parking space available for guests in the above compound ;
lets the parking space(a constant) be = c
#WTF! What is "pi" doing in a quadratic equation.
#DEAD!
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by muhamm3d: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ibebe:
Waste of money.

Yeye celebrities like p-square and davido keep complaining about how undeveloped Nigeria is, yet they don't invest to develop their region.

What's the point of the car when you die? Which legacy to you leave behind 80 years from now?

grin grin grin Hate will not kill you, is it your money? You all hate too much. what is the essence of typing these rubbish now will you take the letters to heaven too. One day you will be all right. Legacy koo Subaru ni.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Sweetguy25: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
dearpreye:

You may never become wealthy if you don't change that operating system of yours that's averse to wealth and comfort. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.

As the rich won't drive their cars to heaven, even so shall the poor be unable to trek their ways to heaven.

Stop beefing people who are naturally reaping the fruits of their years of hard work, patience and planning.

Even Oyedepo won't drive his cars to heaven. Neither will he fly his jets to heaven. I've tasted both poverty and wealth and I can categorically tell you I prefer wealth over poverty.

Work hard and spend your money whatever ways you like.

Excellent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Ibebe: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
muhamm3d:
grin grin grin Hate will not kill you, is it your money? You all hate too much. what is the essence of typing these rubbish now will you take the letters to heaven too. One day you will be all right. Legacy koo Subaru ni.

Any idea opposed to yours is hating. Wouldn't surprise me if you're a flattie.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
Time to Probe his Dad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by anonimi: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
hakinze00:
thats poverty mentality,he is a celeb so having alot of cars is no waste of money but to increase his status,ok wot will u say abt floyd mayweather dat has excess cars?

irririchris:
Rapper 50 Cent was once worth $155 million, and now he's just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.

He isn't the only one.

From Mike Tyson to Francis Ford Coppola, we rounded up riches-to-rags stories, featuring high-profile people who found themselves in a tricky financial situation.

Marvin Gaye

Marvin Gaye's estate has an estimated net worth of $5 million.

Back in 1976, the Motown legend's divorce from his first wife, Anna Gordy Gaye, led him to file for bankruptcy. In order to cover the $600,000 Gaye owed his wife in alimony payments, the singer gave Anna the rights to his album "Here, My Dear."

The singer's financial troubles — along with drug addiction — followed him for the rest of his life, even though he continued to record albums and perform. He even moved to Europe in 1981 to avoid dealing with the IRS. Gaye was killed in 1984 when his own father shot him after a heated argument.

MC Hammer

When rapper MC Hammer released his hit album "Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" in 1990, he had an estimated net worth of $33 million.

Not long after, in 1996, Hammer filed for bankruptcy protection with a total of $1 million in assets and at least $10 million in debts. Years later, Hammer told Oprah Winfrey his debt wasn't a result of frivolous spending. He said, "I took my money and employed 200 people in my community. I had a payroll of a million dollars a month at times."

Hammer is now married with five children, and does everything from investing in internet startups to preaching to developing iPad apps. As of 2013, he reportedly still owed the IRS $800,000 in back taxes.

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by sunkieisland(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
dason4life:
Poor fellas with poverty mentality always accuse celebs of extravagance. If he had chosen to live within his income, it’s nobody’s business. We see the kind of cars the likes of 50 cents and co do drive. Why shouldn’t Nigeria’s celebs feel among?
I would have abused hell out of him if he had borrowed money to get those rides.

******Enjoy The Fruit Of Your Hustle*******

fruits of his labour. Aiit.

Bill Gates
Carlos Helu
Mark Zuckerberg
Warren Buffet

all these ppl, be billionaires. We no hear say dem buy range sport, but dey are making tremendous impact around d world.

Make him go sidon joor
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ibebe:

Don't be so focused on one thing, he can branch out to different things.

I don't understand the black mentality of thinking "it's not my business to develop my region/country". Opportunity wasted.

That's why I like Dbanj for starting his koko garri business. Hopefully he does more.

"spend more than....", it's always about spending to you guys.

How many western billionaires spend as frivolously as black people? They're smart....they keep investing and generating more money. Spreading their brands : iphone, apple tv, mac....google search|google fiber | nexus etc.
You are going too deep sir. I can't even see you again...

Comparing HKN and SquareRecords with Nexus... Injustice...
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Excellent

Thanks my brother. Many people think poverty guarantees them automatic ticket into heaven. Thery are fatally wrong.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
sunkieisland:

Bill Gates
Carlos Helu
Mark Zuckerberg
Warren Buffet

all these ppl, be billionaires. We no hear say dem buy range sport, but dey are making tremendous impact around d world.

Make him go sidon joor

What are you talking about? BILL GATE'S MANSION IN WASHINGTON IS WORTH $123 Million

source:- http://www.businessinsider.com/19-crazy-facts-about-bill-gates-house-2014-11
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bruva it is not. It is a choice. U make ur money and spend It the way u want. I can't tell Ibebe how to spend his money or can I?
He hustled for his money, maybe had sleepless night to achieve his dream and one guy from nowhere Is telling him how to spend his cash, like seriously, and u call that a black mentality. If u had said orientation differs then I would have agreed with u.
Ibebe:

Black mentality.
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
sunkieisland:

Bill Gates
Carlos Helu
Mark Zuckerberg
Warren Buffet

Make him go sidon joor

Everyone has their own guiding philosophy of life. There are still thousands of American billionaires who aren't into charity like some others are. It doesn't make them selfish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by Ajinoride(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bossforeva:
Last year December, Davido bought a 2015 Range Rover Vogue as a Christmas Gift for himself. It's worth N35Mn.

Come the following April, he bought a Porsche Panamera S while he was hunting for his US House. Its worth about 23 Mn.

Then came November, he just copped an Audi R8 worth about 25 Mn.

Making it a total of about 90Mn in less than a year.

Photo Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/90X3qYqUFB/?taken-by=davidoofficial
this guy no get better swag. how can u pack this beautiful masterpieces in this cubicle if a compound. u need at least two plots of land .,....
Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by MrCork: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
kachic2:

^^^^this is y people like u nevar make it in life.....u sitt under mango tree ther in that nigeria. .makin fun of the super rich tha y dont even no u exist....no wonda u homebase people will all ways be 50year behind...Goat! (No ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by MrCork: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
...an juss I case u ask..yed I drive £28.000 (cadh) range rover spot!! angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Three Cars Worth N90m Within 11 Months by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji / Wizkid And Noami Campbell Steal The Show At Dolce And Gabbanna Fashion Show!!!! / Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.