Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (44222 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2018
Laura Ikeji has taken to social media to praise her big sister Linda Ikeji for being a super woman.According to her,everybody in their family is financially buoyant because of Linda's wisdom.Below is what she wrote...

'This is my sister, her name is Linda, Linda is rich , not just money rich, she's rich in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Linda made sure everybody in the family is rich. She didn't only give us some ridiculous some of amount sometimes, she gave us knowledge, she made sure that when she withdraws our monthly allowances we could stand on our own. I haven't received any money from her in while, it was a choice because if I needed money all I needed to do was ask, but fortunately I learnt well from her and I'm not doing badly at all. She gave me fish and taught me how to fish. I took the Knowlege n I'm doing some amazing things with it #INCOMPLETE. Linda didn't have to, she doesn't owe us anything but she did. The Ikejis 're finacially strong individually because Linda decided to be Amazing Linda'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/laura-ikeji-praises-linda-ikeji-for.html?m=1

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2018

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by NLevents: 12:37pm On May 07, 2018
Her sister really liberated the ikeji family.

She is the real mvp....but Money is not everything.

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

Ask Tonto dike or tiwa savage how it feels being "unmarried"

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

8 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by 40ng: 12:38pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin

SHE IS RICH ....

CHECK LINDA IKEJI'S 2018 ESTIMATED NET WORTH HERE : https://www.forbes.com/linda-ikeji-net-worth

3 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by martineverest(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
yes o....every lady wants to be chioma or chioma sister.....but none wants to be like Linda ikeji cos they are very lazy to work with their hands and earn a living

thanks to Linda for redefining womanhood despite modern Nigerian ladies see their private parts as all they got to offer

she has also proved Nigerian fathers and men with the notion that girl child got nothing to offer wrong

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by afroniger: 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
It is that their brother Peks I am concerned for. He is too lazy and should go and work like the rest, maybe learn a trade or something, instead of depending on Linda's money.

7 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by rozayx5(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
Linda is a good sister sha

Took good care of family

And made all them comfortable
She did not bring them shame but wealth and a good life

Normal to show appreciation

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by dollyjoy(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
we know.
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by edmaraja: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
Money is good
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Torosk1(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
OK
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by barule: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
great

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by BornAgainMay: 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
grin

But she is now in her menopause, how do you help her out?

3 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Memphis357(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2018
F**k All Y'all!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by AdA19(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
This is Wat happens when u have a responsible nd hard working sobori for an elder sis

31 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by dontbothermuch: 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
smiley

When ever a woman goes into making money, she tends to be successful.

And she tends to take care of her family.

When ever a man goes into making money, his worm between his legs will start doing half the thinking.

And he tends to take care of Chioma.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2018
My respect to the super woman, Linda Ikeji. Stay blessed dear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by adims96(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2018
Goals.com

2 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Printerscanner: 12:42pm On May 07, 2018
When poor people see small money, they lose their senses. This is a classical example.

6 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Urchee: 12:42pm On May 07, 2018
Weldone Linda for helping your sibling to be independent. I wish my uncle can read this and know that a family is happier and peaceful mostly when every body is financially stable. Since I was in primary my other uncles (his younger brothers) has been serving him and helping to grow his business. We were happy then because they were also schooling and thank God they have graduated. Unfortunately none of them is employed. Now this is were we expected the brotherlly support for them to established their own business (spare parts biz) which they have traded with him but he has refused to support them. All he give them is pocket money just for clothing and recharge card. This was the beginning of the fall out in the family because he has refused to help his brothers and this business is even setup by my grandfather their father and all the while we thought he was training them in school, it was actually my grandfather who was doing all that so invaribly he has never done anything significant for them... I just wanna let out this story so people could know the importance of helping in the family. Brings peace and to a large extent unity... Weldone Linda[b][

21 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Slimcase: 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
Only Stupid Bad-belle would come here and spew trash

S/O to Linda Ikeji

9 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
Commissioner of police Enugu branch have invited my son for lunch after this classics art work dedicated to the President. Please should I allow him to go? I need your advice...

18 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2018
Bitch don't kill my vibe.
It's my birthday show some love to me.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by ARMOREDwire: 12:44pm On May 07, 2018
NLevents:

No matter how rich a woman is, without a husband she can never be whole. Happiness is the best thing that can happen to any woman. Linda should allow a man into her life.

You don't know what u are saying

Husband is overrated

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by opribo(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2018
I never met her in person before except her pictures but one day I saw some who looked exactly like her and smiled like her in the store in US. I was staring at her trying to be sure she is the one before saying hello but the more I looked the more something inside convinced me she is not the one so I just let sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
She dey take style style beg......
Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2018
Linda helped her siblings financially, but did more by imparting financial discipline and intelligence in them. Nice Family smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji by Richdad50(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2018
Since i was born and now i am getting old i have never seen some1 so stupid as you. Period!
To write this below is the most ignorant statement coming from a nairalanda who lives in Munchin
NLevents:

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.