Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching (5680 Views)

Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / 11 Mistakes Fresh Graduate Make While Looking For Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
I went out this morning looking for job cus am still in school and my parents arI went out this morning looking for job cus am still in school and my parents are not that rich so i have to feed mtself all the money i had left with me was 1000 i took transport of 500 to the company and by the time i got there they told me that they want an undergraduate that when am through with my university that i should come back leaving there sadly i made up my mind to trek home so on ma way home i saw a boy holding a cardboard i thought he was asking for money so i didnt pay him any attention but i saw a lot of people reading what was on the cardboard and laughing so i went closer to see what he wrote on the cardboard and i saw i need a RECORD LABEL so i told him that instead of doing this that he should go online maybe he will get some attention online but what he told me was so touching he said his dad is a shoe maker and his mum is a pepper seller that his through with his ssce but he cant go to university cus there is no money he told me that he has not eaten that morning and his parents to have not eaten but his 3 younger siblings have eaten he said he goes to the market everyday to hawk just to make ends meet he said he used his last #120 to buy food for his siblings that the money he has left with him is #5 so i asked him why his holdind a RECORD LABEL cardboard he said his extremely talented that his just 16 and he has 121 unrecorded tracks actually i didnt bliv until he showed me the book and it was truly 121 but he doesnt have money to go to studio and he doesnt have a browsing phone so he said his doing it maybe sm1 will notice it and get him a label so that he will be able to take care of his parents and younger brothers and further his education i was touched by what he said that i gave him the last 500 with me he was so happy he prayed for me a lot i didnt know how the words came out i just said I WILL GET U A RECORD LABEL he was so happy to the extent that i cnt explain it i was sad his but his happiness made me happy.my fellow nigerians help me help this boy achieve his dreams he said the 1st thing he wiil 1ce he gets a label is to build a house for his parents so pls help him if u can get him a label call him on this number-08140256607.dnt 4get his a poor boy so pls dnt ask him for money just help him and the lord will bless u.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by abimbawealth(f): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Touching...
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Cpumping(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
eeya
davide047,
lalasticlala
uboma
seun
farano
ishilove

help the boy
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by ignis: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op say the truth. ... Who is the real owner of that number?

10 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg let d MODs take dis to front page. It will attract more attention and by God's grace d guy will get a helper. I wish him luck. I'll input my quota by praying for him

2 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by henry255: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na today?
We wey don dey find record label since 15 yrs naw.

May God honor your faith
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by jony247(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
henry255:
Na today? We wey don dey find record label since 15 yrs naw.
May God honor your faith
Eyah, at least the guy was creative. I think you should be creative too

1 Like

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Ojestas(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cc:
square records
Mavin
YBNL

grin

Some have food, they cant eat. . some can eat, they don't have.....Some have access to these record labels,yet they sing thrash. . Here's someone with the real passion and talent striving to get one. . OP. .God bless you for making the boy happy. . m so optimistic about this. . keep up d faith and the good works!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is it makossa music?
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by macaranta(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eya...quite touching .

@ OP some can write but cannot sing .If you didn't listen to his vocals its possible you discovered a song writer not a musician.All the same,those that have the resources to assist,should do so.Justin Bieber was discovered on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by heykims(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lemme give u a piece of advice that will give d boy some sort of more extensive audience...

Simply arrange d boy to come lagos and invite Torchiphotos of #humanoflagos, he will interview him and post his picture...
Go have a chat wt d photoguy..

4 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by cutiedave(m): 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lalasticlala pls do the needful
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
heykims:
Lemme give u a piece of advice that will give d boy some sort of more extensive audience...

Simply arrange d boy to come lagos and invite Torchiphotos of #humanoflagos, he will interview him and post his picture...
Go have a chat wt d photoguy..
his currently in lagos bro
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Holywizard: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
so touched but Take mr Don jazzy's phone number 08063829559
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by heykims(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
morealrealest:

his currently in lagos bro
...then he's genuinely a humanoflagos. Contact torchi here on nairaland if he can help.
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by tempem: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:
Op say the truth. ... Who is the real owner of that number?
You have a valid question there, there are a few fiction writers these days, and OP might be one, though. At OP, Helpers would come in no time, relax.

1 Like

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
heykims:

...then he's genuinely a humanoflagos. Contact torchi here on nairaland if he can help.
how will i get to him i mean torchi
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op.... uhmmmm..... you will be met at the point of your needs too, lagbara Olohun.

1 Like

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Rich4god(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg, who get tonto dikeh pix or korede bello own make him post am here.... Maybe na wetin go make lalasticlala move this to FP...
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by AUTOCRATIC(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
When sensitive issues like this are been discussed, its not mandatory that you give a comment. Are you dropping your number in order to scam the poor boi.....beware of this phone num and d person in the pics
Holywizard:
so touched but Take mr Don jazzy's phone number 08063829559

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
AUTOCRATIC:
When sensitive issues like this are been discussed, its not mandatory that you give a comment. Are you dropping your number in order to scam the poor boi.....beware of this phone num and d person in the pics
Contact mod to hide the comment...
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by heykims(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
morealrealest:

how will i get to him i mean torchi
Search for 'humanoflagos' on nairaland, that's his thread...
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by KingOfFTC(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
What can I do??. God help us all
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by ikorodureporta: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
morealrealest:
I went out this morning looking for job cus am still in school and my parents arI went out this morning looking for job cus am still in school and my parents are not that rich so i have to feed mtself all the money i had left with me was 1000 i took transport of 500 to the company and by the time i got there they told me that they want an undergraduate that when am through with my university that i should come back leaving there sadly i made up my mind to trek home so on ma way home i saw a boy holding a cardboard i thought he was asking for money so i didnt pay him any attention but i saw a lot of people reading what was on the cardboard and laughing so i went closer to see what he wrote on the cardboard and i saw i need a RECORD LABEL so i told him that instead of doing this that he should go online maybe he will get some attention online but what he told me was so touching he said his dad is a shoe maker and his mum is a pepper seller that his through with his ssce but he cant go to university cus there is no money he told me that he has not eaten that morning and his parents to have not eaten but his 3 younger siblings have eaten he said he goes to the market everyday to hawk just to make ends meet he said he used his last #120 to buy food for his siblings that the money he has left with him is #5 so i asked him why his holdind a RECORD LABEL cardboard he said his extremely talented that his just 16 and he has 121 unrecorded tracks actually i didnt bliv until he showed me the book and it was truly 121 but he doesnt have money to go to studio and he doesnt have a browsing phone so he said his doing it maybe sm1 will notice it and get him a label so that he will be able to take care of his parents and younger brothers and further his education i was touched by what he said that i gave him the last 500 with me he was so happy he prayed for me a lot i didnt know how the words came out i just said I WILL GET U A RECORD LABEL he was so happy to the extent that i cnt explain it i was sad his but his happiness made me happy.my fellow nigerians help me help this boy achieve his dreams he said the 1st thing he wiil 1ce he gets a label is to build a house for his parents so pls help him if u can get him a label call him on this number-08140256607.dnt 4get his a poor boy so pls dnt ask him for money just help him and the lord will bless u.

... U say u spend N500 to a company, na like Lagos to Ibadan b dat...hw u com trek back U sure say no b u de fnd label? grin ...pishure of d boy holdin d cardboard, or........ grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by MrTeymee(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
iono why buh ion believe this story lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by AUTOCRATIC(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
he doesnt have a browsing phone so he said his doing it maybe sm1 will notice it and get him

He does not have Browsing phone, yet, the number you provided is on whatsapp. OP be more rational, we have interlectuals here

pls help him if u can get him a label call him on this number-08140256607.dnt 4get his a poor boy so pls dnt ask him for money just help him and the lord will bless u.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
AUTOCRATIC:
he doesnt have a browsing phone so he said his doing it maybe sm1 will notice it and get him

He does not have Browsing phone, yet, the number you provided is on whatsapp. OP be more rational, we have interlectuals here

pls help him if u can get him a label call him on this number-08140256607.dnt 4get his a poor boy so pls dnt ask him for money just help him and the lord will bless u.

how about if he 1ce had a browsing phone u never can tell buh i remember the phone i saw with him was nokia 3310
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Segunjosegs(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
ikorodureporta:

... U say u spend N500 to a company, na like Lagos to Ibadan b dat...hw u com trek back U sure say no b u de fnd label? grin ...pishure of d boy holdin d cardboard, or........ grin
e be like say you no get work wait make I intimate you transportation dey very expensive for lag any moreover there's fuel scarcity #are you happy now
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
ikorodureporta:

guy maybe na village u dey live so u mean 500 is to much for transport ba?am even lucky i got it at that price
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=morealrealest post=39914102] yeah i took pictures but i will only upload them if this thread makes fp
Re: See What A Job Seeker Saw While Looking For Work In Lagos Very Very Touching by phabulux: 12:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
Abeg let d MODs take dis to front page. It will attract more attention and by God's grace d guy will get a helper. I wish him luck. I'll input my quota by praying for him

Leave emotion aside, Will you?

Does something in that story not ring 'false' to you?

1 Like

(1) (2)

The First Batch Of 100,000 2017 Beneficiaries Should Have Received Their Stipend / How Do We Solve This Massive Unemployment Problem? / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2017/2018 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.