Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) (57665 Views)

Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by viviangist4: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
In the Morning i shared this post about Dj Cuppy's Birthday.
vivianblog2:
Her Real Name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola , Populary Known as DJ Cuppy because of her Scratch Mix works on Party Dj Skills, and Daughter of of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola. Born on November 11th 1992 , and she is celebrating her 23rd Birthday Today.

DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju of Lagos state Nigeria for six (6) years before moving to Ikeja Lagos State Capital. She then moved to London for her GCSE's and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from King's College London University in July 2014 with a degree in Business and Economics. She is currently enrolled at New York University to pursue a Master’s Degree in Music Business.

DJ Cuppy began her Work as a DJ at 16 in London, buying second-hand equipment and playing in clubs. In 2014, she was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London and the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.

As The Nigerian Number one female Dj is celebrating her Birthday Today may our Good lord, give her more power and strenght , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ CUPPY AS YOU CLOCK 23 YEARS TODAY #VIVIANGIST

source http://viviangist.com/dj-cuppy-celebrates-23rd-birthday-today

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove

And Now this is the Birthday cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/983bjRrSt1/?taken-by=cuppymusic

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by viviangist4: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Happy Birthday Cuppy .... Posted By

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by vizkiz: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
happy birthday baby. Please don't listen to all those mumu guys toasting you oh. I have been saving money for your bride price for months now and I know you will surely be mine!!! Hang on baby, daddy Is coming home soon embarassed

Don't mind these nairaland girls. They are just hating because of our love and they wish I will propose to them

I.E the lady below me angry

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by nawtibownie: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:
happy birthday baby. Please don't listen to all those mumu guys toasting you oh. I have been saving money for your bride price for months now and I know you will surely be mine!!! Hang on baby, daddy I coming home soon embarassed
Dream on baby, dream on.grin Is your first name Joseph?

48 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by wordbank(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chop sugar go drink worm medicine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by vizkiz: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
nawtibownie:

please don't call me baby!!!! angry
What if my boo sees this and gets angry? undecided
Don't mind her baby, I have never seen her before. I love you baby kiss

61 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Uhnnnnnn?
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by looseweight: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Okk

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by 80million1: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Develop Your Content... It's very important that you constantly and consistently develop yourself and your content because in today's world, that's what matters. People will relate to you based on the things you have to offer. You don't buy a bottle of coke because of the bottle, you buy it because of the drink - the soda - the content. So work on your content. Listen to this short inspiring video by Lamide Adenuga, and kindly share with a friend please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc24lev3YxE
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by KnowMore: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by oshibote1: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
9ice
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

grin
Don't worry babe. Am not taking offense

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
APART FROM FRONTING HER FATHER'S ILL GOTTEN WEALTH, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS BIITCH DO TO DESERVE THIS UNMERITED ATTENTION SONG SHE NO SABI SING undecided THE YEYE DJ WEY SHE CLAIM SHE NO SABI MIX ANY SONGundecided SHE'S ONLY LUCKY TO BE A PRODUCT OF OTEDOLA'S CORUPTION LADEN SPERM. USELESS GIRL angry sad

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
She doesn't look like a virgin! NEXT!
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by sukkot: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
awon ti oduduwa ni yen

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
viviangist4:
In the Morning i shared this post about Dj Cuppy's Birthday.

And Now this is the Birthday cake.

https://www.instagram.com/p/983bjRrSt1/?taken-by=cuppymusic

You sure she's 23? she looks 33 years old.

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Poverty is indeed a Destiny Limiter
embarassed

I thank God for your life

holluwai:
Make me too hustle for my daughter.

Abeg wait make I join the train too

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by holluwai(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Make me too hustle for my daughter.
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Beautiful girl
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:
happy birthday baby. Please don't listen to all those mumu guys toasting you oh. I have been saving money for your bride price for months now and I know you will surely be mine!!! Hang on baby, daddy I coming home soon embarassed
nawtibownie:

vizkiz:

Just see them grin

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by trigar12(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
So this girl is just 23 shocked

Ur face 23

Ur hips 33

And

U are 23 ... This girl fine abeg

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Her boyfriend ehnn!!

If she cheats na him go apologise, ' I'm regrettably sorry, I should have knocked'
Dude go form female Drake sharply grin

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Sweetguy25: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm in love with this girl
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by vizkiz: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
dovelike:
grin
Don't worry babe. Am not taking offense

don't call me baby sad

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wow.... shocked I love it! Nice and creative.

*How I fit get a bite* grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

Oga better do normal before I cast you, all those eksu girls you don ........ I dey here oo

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hbd 2 one of naija finest dj
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by mujahib6199(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
happy birthday lovely angel

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by vizkiz: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
ennyscongy:

Oga better do normal before I cast you, all those eksu girls you don ........ I dey here oo

weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok SEEN.!
Re: DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos) by Sard(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
viviangist4:
. DJ Cuppy began her Work as a DJ at 16 in London, buying second-
hand equipment and playing in clubs. In 2014, she was the resident
DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at
the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London and the Financial Times
Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
Billionaire's daughter and second-hand equipment It doesn't sound true to me.
Nigerian celebrities and 'all these humble beginning stories'.
Anyway, HBD to her.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans / Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.