Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Memoirs Of A Chief Bridesmaid – Part 2 – The Bridal Shower (with Pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Memoirs Of A Chief Bridesmaid – Part 2 – The Bridal Shower (with Pictures) (925 Views)

Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memoirs Of A Chief Bridesmaid – Part 2 – The Bridal Shower (with Pictures) by HelenaMag: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
You remember my previous post right? Where I told you I have been chosen as a Chief Bridesmaid. Thinking back to it, I was not really chosen, it has always been my entitlement and I have looked forward to this time for the past twenty something years of my life.
I told you of so many responsibilities I had on my shoulders and how I was to respond to the beck and call of the bride.

Well, if you hadn’t read Memoirs of a Chief Bridesmaid – Part 1, then you should read it here.

I just organised one the the most important events for the bride last Saturday – the bridal shower and I am going to be telling you about it.

Let me start with the tough part before the fun part.

Click here to continue reading and see more pictures from the bridal shower http://www.helenamag.com/2015/11/11/memoirs-of-a-chief-bridesmaid-part-2-the-bridal-shower-with-pictures/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APPLY: MTN Foundation Scholarships 2017/2018 For Nigerian Students / Let's Create Wedding Hashtags / Daviv Modeling Agency Presents Delta Most Beautiful Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.