Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) (1020 Views)

NYSC Corps Member Killed In A Accident In Enugu ( Photos ) / Nollywood’s Kalu Ikeagwu Arrested By Police In Lagos / Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kalu Ikeagwu recently held his marriage introduction to make-up artist Ijeoma Eze, at the Udi local government area of Enugu state.

Earlier this year, in an interview with Encomium Magazine, Nigerian-British born actor, Kalu Ikeagwu was asked why he was yet to settle down.

“I’m yet to find the right person to settle down with. I mean, that person that I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with. I will get married but let it be according to the will of God. Marriage is an important institution, so it has to be the will of God. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am successful in my career. I will get married when I find the right person and when I see the lady who is showing the right sign of a wife material.” he said.

Well, the Nollywood actor seems to have found the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

See photos from the ceremony:
SOURCE: http://weddinginnigeria.com/nollywood-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-holds-marriage-introduction-ceremony-in-enugu-photos/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
MORE PICTURES.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) by NinaTohBadt(f): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
GOD BLESS THEIR MARRIAGE. kiss
Re: Nollywood Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Holds Marriage Introduction In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2015
He never marry niundecided

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Birds For Sale!!!!! Over 150 Birds Available!!!! / Davido Disgraces Baby Mama On Instagram / Photos: Big Snake Killed During My Service Year In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.