Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) (2649 Views)

What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining / Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC / Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Female Barber Who's Good At Cutting Men's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by umehmj(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Just discovered this pretty lady who is giving men a run for their money in the coal city of Enugu state. Her name is Kenechukwu Ezeh, and she is a professional haircut stylist and the owner of Gap Barbershop, who makes her money giving men their most stylish haircuts. In this period of high rate of employment amid the country's depleted economy, seeing a beautiful lady making a living with a trade traditionally meant for men, gave my heart pure joy! Below are photos of some of the most stylish haircuts she gave her ever-growing clients;

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by umehmj(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2016
More pics

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by divinehand2003(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol
Cool
Awesome
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by Eebrahym(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2016
cool
Cool though grin Thumb up and more power to her elbow.
I don't wanna comment like wailers with no common sense however, below is my observations

Just discovered this pretty lady who is giving men a run for their money in the coal city of Enugu state.
Quite a number of women/ pretty ladies are in the business already. So its not new.

photos of some of the most stylish haircuts she gave her ever-growing clients
In my opinion, those haircut are not dope enough. It is either that you are posting shiit pix or that is their fashion trend in Enugu.

Secondly, you have posted pix of her posing at the back of her clients and only one picture showing her holding the clipper. You should have taken more pix of her in the act at least it will not look as if its been acted.

my opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by umehmj(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
More

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2016
Wao. shocked shocked

This is so great smiley
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by ELgordo(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
nice 1 ...... i really am loving this... she fine too
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Female Barber Giving Haircuts To Men In Enugu (PHOTOS) by iykekelvins(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2016
Wow
She is good!

(1) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-wedding Photo Shoots / Photos: Lady Exposing Her Nipp*le At Shoprite (delta Mall) In Warri / Amurie Nkporo Loving And Caring Community To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.