Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence (906 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by HCpaul(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was just watching on my satellite dish some numbes of christian channels, and i was fortunate to saw an interesting sermon that really unveil the hidden character and agenda of Leviathan.

Note: I am not attacking athiest in this thread and am also not teaching on leviathan.

Theologians have made it clear that leviathan is a female mytheological monster. This also has a relationship with Behemoth (a powerful monster also).

Behemoth was ordained to be the primal unconquerable monster of the land while Leviathan was ordained to be the primal unconquerable monster of the waters of the sea.
Ziz is also the primordial monster of the sky.

Behemoth was authorized to walk along the ways of God, which made him a special creature. It didn't struggle to eat, and it is also capable of drinking up an ocean.
Behemoth is also a great singer among the choir of hell fire. It is holding a high position in hell fire.

Ziz also was mentioned in the bible only in the book of psalms.
Ziz is the king of all the birds of the sky as Leviathan is the king of all the fishes of the oceans.
Ziz is capable of eaten up the sun and it is often referred to as the cause of ecllipse.

Our emphasis is actually on Leviathan and not other demonic monsters.

Leviathan is a creature that wasn't created with fear.
This is the exact heart that the athiest are granted.

Leviathan is sometimes likened to a dragon, and is able to ignite fire from her mouth.
Her breath alone is a smoke of fire.

We are accentuating on his fearless nature.

This monster is not afraid of God or other angelic hosts.
This is as a result of the way she was created.

It was predicted by bible philosophers that at the end of the world, the two powerful monsters (Behemoth and Leviathan) will fight and kill each other.

My concern now is on how athiest that are not created with a fearless nature developed one and claim the non-existence of their creator.

Their is nothing new under the sun.
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
I'm going with parisbookadict on this one.
You are getting dumb by the minute.
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by HCpaul(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pyrrho:
I'm going with parisbookadict on this one.
You are getting dumb by the minute.

I will love to make this clear tonight.

God has given to us a mouth and wisdom such that our accusers will not be able to gainsay over us.

Our foolishness is wiser than the the wisdom of the world.

That is why when we are in Roman we behave like a Roman, and when we are among fools we must definately behave like one.

And remember that God uses the foolish things of this world to comfound the wise.

I love athiest but i hate atheism.
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

And remember that God uses the foolish things of this world to comfound the wise.
What does this mean?
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
HCpaul:

I will love to make this clear tonight.

God has given to us a mouth and wisdom such that our accusers will not be able to gainsay over us.

Our foolishness is wiser than the the wisdom of the world.

That is why when we are in Roman we behave like a Roman, and when we are among fools we must definately behave like one.

I love athiest but i hate atheism.
Ok. I'm out, you are definitely out of your mind.
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by tartar9(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin did you read what you posted
Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by Aimwest(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
The sermon is made by a man, each organisation(school hospita etc) we see today are man- madework which are carried out through what they believe in. What am trying to say right now is that you should always try as much as possible to think your way out in every kind of situation you are in, and not in what a fellow man like you has laid down. If Seun, Bill, Mark and many others in their shoe have so much believe in owning a degree to achieve success in life then am sure that till now their names won't have ring a bell in peoples ear. I will like you to read the book of Job where leviathan is very well described by GOD chapter 41. Verse 33 says there is nothing on earth to compare with him. GOD did not say in heaven but said on earth so op recieve brain in Jesus name even the smallest heavenly being with the last order can kill him talkless of my king of kings.

2 Likes

Re: PROVED: Leviathan Is The First Creature To Disbelief God Existence by HCpaul(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Aimwest:
The sermon is made by a man, each organisation(school hospita etc) we see today are man- madework which are carried out through what they believe in. What am trying to say right now is that you should always try as much as possible to think your way out in every kind of situation you are in, and not in what a fellow man like you has laid down. If Seun, Bill, Mark and many others in their shoe have so much believe in owning a degree to achieve success in life then am sure that till now their names won't have ring a bell in peoples ear. I will like you to read the book of Job where leviathan is very well described by GOD chapter 41. Verse 33 says there is nothing on earth to compare with him. GOD did not say in heaven but said on earth so op recieve brain in Jesus name even the smallest heavenly being with the last order can kill him talkless of my king of kings.

It is evident for that you don't read the post with understanding.

Why did arc angel Gabriel failed to conquer the prince of persia?

I never uttered that God cannot kill her.
And beside, why are you using him for leviathan? Leviathan is a female monster and not a male.

Thanks for at least converting your dumb perspection into an organized typed comments.

(1) (Reply)

What's My Purpose In Life? / Must Read!! 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / TB Joshua To Represent Nigeria At Global Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.