Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Your Experience On Jobs Without Job Description - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experience On Jobs Without Job Description (435 Views)

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / Ever Resigned From A New Job A Month Or Less? Share Your Experience! / Please Share Your Experience On Ambassador Nigeria,bridge International Academy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience On Jobs Without Job Description by Kujo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
I have had different experience on different jobs especially the ones without Job description. I have worked as a machine operator but I was been used by the team leader for some many unofficial jobs like picking of product on the floor all over the factory.

I have also worked in a wharehouse as a finished goods assistance without any job description, I was used for various anoying task even cleaning and loading of trucks.

I know nairalanders would have lots of exeperience to share. Experience is the best teacher they say, so let's share and teach others.
Re: Your Experience On Jobs Without Job Description by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Your Experience On Jobs Without Job Description by Okwori12(m): 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
GSM number database according to STATE AND LGA In NIGERIA!

It consist of-
First and Last Name of the owner,
Sex,
Phone number,
LGA 
all in excel sheet!!!

You can use this database for your various marketing,Political campaign, awareness,short code services,bulk sms blast ETC

A must have for all business owners and aspiring owners, if you truly want to increase sales with the cheapest and most targeted strategy ever!!!

The gsm phone numbers are not like the random numbers generated, our numbers are gathered manually and are 100 percent authentic.

Get this now at your very own disposal, authentic database .
Numbers are in millions.

All at give away BONANZA price of N10,000/State

Call Emmanuel: 08185419350

Whatsapp: 07066804422 

(1) (Reply)

Making Money / Ladies Empower Your Self. Stop Complaining,help Yourself And Be An Entreprenure / Can You Relate With This Quote In Your Business Or Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.