Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? (852 Views)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road ??? Oya Laff At This One / Man & His Car Chill In The Middle Of The Road On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Photos) / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? Funniest Joke Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by EbiscoComedian: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
So why exactly did the chicken cross the road? A few of your celebrated personalities gives you the answer...
AKPOS: The chicken crossed the road because the road cannot cross the chicken.
MUHAMMADU BUHARI: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either against us or for us. There is no middle ground here.
BILL GATES: I witnessed e-Chicken2003, which did not only cross roads, but laid eggs, filed your important documents, and balanced your checkbook and internet explorer which is an integral part of e-Chicken.
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

AKPOS GRANDFATHER: In my days, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.
A TYPICAL NIGERIAN: Why are you asking me why the chicken crossed the road? Abeg o, I don't want wahala! I am innocent.
GOODLUCK JONATHAN: The chicken is so happy with her brand new Made In Nigeria Innoson Motor and constant power supply that she crossed the road to vote for me again.
D-BANJ: To Scream I'm D-Banj. That what most Chickens call me
FEMI FALANA: Why won't the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car! No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed, why won’t it cross to the other side?
PATRICK OBAHIAGBON: The question strikes to mind a perpendicularity of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the henfolk for advancing across the broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for APC and......See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/why-did-chicken-cross-road.html

Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? by chocolateme(f): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. / When Your Fiance Had A Share From Dasuki And Is Declared Wanted By EFCC / Pics: What A Graduate Posted On Facebook That Caught My Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.