Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Advice Him He Is A Servant To A Business Man - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Him He Is A Servant To A Business Man (308 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Has 1million Naira, Pls Advice Him On How To Invest It / Video: Kano Business Man And MMM Member Blast CBN For Attempting To Ban MMM / Please Advice Him!! What Can He Do With 2.5 Million Naira ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Him He Is A Servant To A Business Man by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
gud pm fellow i graduated from secondary school earlier this year un-intentionally for me i chose to serve a business man here in lagos due to my family background ,no money to further my education ,so now am in a total regression for my decision ,we deal on jewelries etc ,but bad market always come to the extent that no sales no food,we make not less than 5- 20k per day,so i feel am in hell,i have experienced life and understand ,now i want to leave the business and switch to another thing to better my life and family ,because i know my boss won`t give me not less than 500k as settlement ,my decision now is to leave the man and then look for a good payed job and save the money then start my own business,so nairalanders whats ur opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Graphics / Oil And Gas Products@cheap Prices / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.