Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student (19006 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / JAMB Shortlists Candidate Who Scored 186 To OAU (pic) / Adeyemi College Of Education( Affiliated To OAU)2016/2017 Direct Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by croSStodds(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided
jesuu!so you're this pretty.my God!!Aminatyour comments do discourage me of even viewing your profile.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by dharmmy007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
BlueRat:
I just hope someone who can help reads this cos Omole z jst a goat...we live almost like pigs in this bedbug infested awo zoo. We need change dammit!!!

Blue rat... I sight u o...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Aminat508(f): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
croSStodds:
jesuu!so you're this pretty.my God!!Aminatyour comments do discourage me of even viewing your profile.
My comments shocked shocked
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Moz22: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
its true oo..I am just noticing dis nw.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Aminat508(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
its true oo..I am just noticing dis nw.
what did u notice?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by dharmmy007(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some people misplace the purpose for which things are done... This article is an heart ache to whoever wrote it... Some then see it as a medium of downgrading the school.... Datz not the point behind the article.. D article is for change to be made not for people especially non-students who see, it as a golden opportunity to criticize Oau.. Just want to tell you that this trodden and saddening state of students' welfare and infrastructure is general to most if not all govt Universities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Moz22: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
what did u notice?
ur dp
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by marleyboy1991: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am a student myself and I agree with everything you said...but sincerely...I disagree with getting Ogunruku back as a student....he was stupid to be protesting in 2010/2011 session when he is yet to be given matric no.....
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by femiero: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Himmaculate:
And was the state of the hostels improved and accommodation fee increased, but students complain of the fees? Please don't talk rubbish

How much is the increased fee? I won't even sleep in an hotel of N2590 per night. That was the accommodation fee when I graduated from Ife and its still the same till today. The upgraded private hostels with all the facilities the students need are empty because they don't want to pay. Better soup, na money kill am. But they want the school to upgrade hostels but when fees are increased to commensurate the upgrade, they go on protests.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by kikesblog(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
femiero:

How much is the increased fee? I won't even sleep in an hotel of N2590 per night. That was the accommodation fee when I graduated from Ife and its still the same till today. The upgraded private hostels with all the facilities the students need are empty because they don't want to pay. Better soup, na money kill am. But they want the school to upgrade hostels but when fees are increased to commensurate the upgrade, they go on protests.

So you want us to pay a fee for Three Bedroom Apartment in Ibadan just for a single hostel room
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by sodeek: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Izzystevens:
HAHAHAAHHAHH!

I had to laugh in Chinese cheesy These same set of people will be quick to announce their 'prestigious' institution as one of the best(if not the best) in the nation.

smh and smiling away frm thread...

Its d best in the Nation academically and ur so called school doesn't stand a chance. Each school has its own problem and that doesn't mean they are not good.. The 'best' university in the world Harvard self have some not too okay building and that doesn't stop them to be the best.. Kudos to the writer

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Profyxcholar(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
magicminister:
Is this the school that is touted to be the best in Nigeria and possibly one of the best in africa?
My goodness!!!

Even the most lowly rated schools in the western world is better than this.
This is a disgrace.
sorry bro...it is not too late if u can buy anoda Jamb form and try oau again maybe if they admit u @ last u will stop spewing rubbish from mouth
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by magicminister: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Profyxcholar:
sorry bro...it is not too late if u can buy anoda Jamb form and try oau again maybe if they admit u @ last u will stop spewing rubbish from mouth

Loool...
I would rather stay at home than attend a poultry disguised as a school.

Besides, I don pass all these school level.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Himmaculate: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
femiero:

I doubt they'll protest if the fee worths the value
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Kunlexic(m): 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
What is the school sug are doing? If u want transformation in the schl building,the sug shd find means to reach the FG.Protesting on social media won't yield a positive change...#Aluta_continua
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Education is not cheap my brother!
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by femiero: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
kikesblog:

So you want us to pay a fee for Three Bedroom Apartment in Ibadan just for a single hostel room

N2590 is ridiculous. I was in OAU when students were protesting a N1000 NHIS fee. N1000 a year for health insurance o. Those boys shut down the school. 1k that can't even take a Mozambiqueen on a date to Banwill

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by femiero: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Himmaculate:
I doubt they'll protest if the fee worths the value

OAU students that protected N10 increase in bus fare when fuel price was increased. Trust me, these students protest everything and want management to accept deals they themselves won't even take.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by croSStodds(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:

your comments most times contradict the post in quote,reeks of utter jejunity and childishness.the ones I've seen anyway,so don't lemme generalize.but omo!u fine o!who could even have thought about it?u come get cheeks again,con fresh join am with those two succulent ***bs peeping through your cleavage.muaaah!!I swear!! grin grin pls,don't take me for a pevert,I'm only admiring what I'm seeing.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by dharmmy007(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
croSStodds:
your comments most times contradict the post in quote,reeks of utter jejunity and childishness.the ones I've seen anyway,so don't lemme generalize.but omo!u fine o!who could even have thought about it?u come get cheeks again,con fresh join am with those two succulent ***bs peeping through your cleavage.muaaah!!I swear!! grin grin pls,don't take me for a pevert,I'm only admiring what I'm seeing.

#SMH#... Does ur post have anything to do with the topic at hand.... Sometimes I wonder why people come online to display their level of immaturity
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by haftob(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
alpontif:
I consulted for a private developer that wanted to develop like a 2000 students accommodation facility within the OAU campus with private funds on a ppp basis. OAU refused to provide land within the campus.
Upon dos expanse of land lying fallow? smh...
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by dammydoo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
Holuwathoby:
fynestboi - OAUSUG next president

Fynestboi for OAU SU Assistant Secretary General

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by tudeyzamani: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Use to complain abt my skul hostel....now i see my school hostel is world class comparing to what's above me which indeed looks like a poultry or rather a pig stile#TeamFederalUniversityDutsinma
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Himmaculate: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2015
femiero:

OAU students that protested N10 increase in bus fare when fuel price was increased. Trust me, these students protest everything and want management to accept deals they themselves won't even take.
I think I'm speechless concerning this.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by croSStodds(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2015
dharmmy007:

#SMH#... Does ur post have anything to do with the topic at hand.... Sometimes I wonder why people come online to display their level of immaturity
undecided undecided my level of immaturity?you're so lucky I'm in no mood to trade jibes with you.showering accolades is now a show of immaturity?don't vent your frustration on me brat.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by dayowunmi(m): 1:07am On Nov 13, 2015
no Wonder Namibia polytechnic is rated higher than any Nigerian university.
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Baatunde(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Na hin be say i don become PAPA. in 1989 when in entered Great Ife, acommodation fees was N40 i think and you pay exam fee of N30 ( or in reverse order cant really remember). Whatever the detractors on this forum say OAU's greatness we all know was not only derived from its nice beautiful; structures. Our school anthem wil give futher insight as to why it was and is still called GREAT IFE
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by angiography(m): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
guy take am easy no kill us wit grammar, jux like d writer up there. grin
Lmao...did I write that??
Re: An Open Letter To OAU School Management By A Student by Fynestboi: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / See Senate’s Motion On LAUTECH Strike (Photo) / LASU Prof. Tajudeen Olumoko Dismissed Over ‘Result Racketeering’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.