Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,599 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

Travelling To Ghana For The Cfa Exams? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana For The Cfa Exams? (2479 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana For The Cfa Exams? by bechex(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2009
Hi guys, its less than three weeks to Exam, and i am sure preparations are in full swing.

Sure some of us are wondering about accomodation issues. especially for those of us that will be visiting Ghana for the first time.

Well I have been talking to the management of the hotel i stayed at while i was in ghana last year and they are willing to maka rooms available at a subsidised rate if i could guarantee a certain no of guest would be staying over at their hotel. The hotel is a cossy a serene place and approximately a 5 to 8 min drive from the centre (Zenith College)

so if there's anyone who is having issues with accomodation, u can holla at me ASAP. via my e-mail, bechexsnrx@yahoo.com i will def get back within 24 hours with all the details u would require.

I intend to be in Ghana between Wed 03 09 to Sun 07 09. I would also advise that u book ur flights in advance as the rates are changing on a daily basis especially for Sunday return ytickets which the airlines seem to have realised is hot cake.

wish u all the best as we put finishing touches to our preps.

(1) (Reply)

Kuching College Girl Missing After Going Off To China With A Nigerian Man / Dubai Or Abu Dhabi? Nigerians And Their Love For The UAE / I Was Denied US Visit Visa After 2days Of Approval From VO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.