Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pasante Delay Condoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pasante Delay Condoms (6122 Views)

HIV/AIDS: Ondo Enforces Condoms In Hotels / The Facts About Condoms / Condoms Or Postinor 2 ( advice n vote) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pasante Delay Condoms by visionutom: 11:52am On May 16, 2009
Ladies & gentlemen, you are looking at one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. This condom is designed to delay ejaculation and thereby making any man a super stud and champion who can last for over twenty five minutes in bed. Please wear the condom 10 minutes before penetration for maximum results. .

Be safe,

Soft pack of twelve(12)-N3,500.

Soft pack of(4)-N1,500

CALL 08037269684
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by jasonbod(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2009
I'm surprised you would need something to help you delay ejaculation inside a condom. It's usually the other way round.  Well, I suppose you learn something every day.
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by Sissy3(f): 10:23pm On May 26, 2009
visionutom:

Ladies & gentlemen, you are looking at one of the greatest inventions of the 20th century. This condom is designed to delay ejaculation and thereby making any man a super stud and champion who can last for over twenty five minutes in bed. Please wear the condom 10 minutes before penetration for maximum results. .

Be safe,

Soft pack of(4)-N1,500

CALL 08037269684

another broke ass going for cheap money or what undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2009
visionutom:

Be safe,

Soft pack of(4)-N1,500

CALL 08037269684

So condoms are now a great invention of the 20th century? shocked shocked shocked
Anyway thanks, the missus is not complaining
Carry your market go!
Pure water condoms!!!
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 27, 2009
DO PEOPLE IN 9JA ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS KIND OF NONSENSE?!
WHY AM I SEEING SO MUCH THREADS ABOUT FAKE INFORMATIONS ON NL?!
ARE PEOPLE THAT GULLIBLE?!!!!!!!

CURE FOR HIV, MAGIC POTION TO HELP WITH PREMATURE EJACULATION, MAGIC POTION TO GET YOU A BIGGER DIKC, MAGIC POTION TO HELP WITH LOW COUNT SPERM, MAGIC EXERCISE TO MAKE YOU TALLER, MAGIC POTION TO GET RID OF YOUR STRETCHMARKS. ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by visionutom: 7:12pm On May 28, 2009
Many thanks for your response but the condoms work just the way it was it was invented to. The problem with Nigerians is that we are so much used to old ways of doing things and hate change. I will advise you all to always carry out a reserch before making criticism on anything. As the saying goes one mans meat is another mans poison, The ones with the problems have been giving testimonies
Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 28, 2009
Let me tellyou why its a false information.
on the Pasante website they dont claim that it DELAYS they say it MIGHT delay, there is a big difference between a claim and a confirm position on this.
i MAY win the lottery tomorrow, i MAY loose my job.  i MAY shag that cutie if i play my cards right.
you see they say MAY while you confirm over 25 mins of bedroom acrobatics (as if that was a feat)
check your product before you claim the world.
here is the link for you to go and have another check.
http://www.pasante.com/product.aspx?PID=108

its the MAY you have to focus on. they are all the same, DUREX has the PERFORMAX that claimed the same bullshit and it was revealed that it was just a marketing tool.
they use Benzocaine on the condoms as a desensitizer, which effect is some kind of numbing sensation and therefore "supposedly" if you dont feel anything, you cant cum.  what they fail to tell you is that it takes time for the product to numb your cokc so if someone would just put on the condom and shag away like a rabbit, he wouldnt have time to let the product numb his cock and therefore would cum as usual.
so this is what you have to tell your customers: they have to put on the condom, keep a hard on while the condom numb their cokc and, after 5/10mins, start shagging and MAYBE they will last longer(if they still have a hard on by then)
a club tested them a few months ago (as well as all the delay cremes out there ) and it was revealed as pure garbage and only marketing tool.
but hey, to each their own.

Re: Pasante Delay Condoms by Oxone(m): 2:46am On Jun 01, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

DO PEOPLE IN 9JA ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS KIND OF NONSENSE?!
WHY AM I SEEING SO MUCH THREADS ABOUT FAKE INFORMATIONS ON NL?!
ARE PEOPLE THAT GULLIBLE?!!!!!!!

CURE FOR HIV, MAGIC POTION TO HELP WITH PREMATURE EJACULATION, MAGIC POTION TO GET YOU A BIGGER DIKC, MAGIC POTION TO HELP WITH LOW COUNT SPERM, MAGIC EXERCISE TO MAKE YOU TALLER, MAGIC POTION TO GET RID OF YOUR STRETCHMARKS. ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!

guess they are to lazy to google up the information sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Weird Pregnancy Symptoms Nobody Talks About / MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / I Will Commit Suicide. Bye To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.