Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant (1602 Views)

Environmentalist And Hse Part Time Assistant Needed / How Do I Include My Self-employed Activities Into My CV / PHCN Employed No Engineer For 16 Years – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hello,

I'm a self-employed webmaster, and I think I need a part-time assistant (male).

Why? I've noticed that certain simple errands have become unbearably difficult for me.

I need someone I can call on short notice and send to various places on my behalf.

For example:
- Meeting with advertisers or bankers or investors or reporters.
- Finding suppliers and going to Lagos to buy things from them.
- So many other relatively simple things that I find so tedious.

The pay is 1,500 naira per day excluding transport allowance and other funds you need.

Remember, this is a part-time job so you'll only be paid on those days when you are called.

Hard-working OND holders and intelligent JAMBites are encouraged to apply.

You must be male and in your 20s or below to apply. Sorry ladies.

How to apply:
- Send your application by email to .
- Write whatever you think will convince me that you deserve the job.
- Be 100% honest, because I need a trustworthy person.

Thanks a million,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by TEEZERO(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2006
You need a JAMBITE to go and discuss with investors or reporters? Do you really mean that? What you need my brother is a short course in Entreprenurial Management. Check with them at the Enterprises Development Services of Pan African University (Lagos Business School). Just take a trip to LBS at Victoria Island, and ask for Mr Peter Bankole, the general manager. You will have to create time for it.
You may be a young man, but you have created a big thing. And, you need now to play in the big league. You have to widen your horizon. We can discuss a few possibilities. You may wish to call me on 7201150.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2006
Am I seriously hurting my chances of getting someone by saying I only want a man?
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by tunjitsu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2006
is the pay negotiable?
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2006
Yes.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by odada(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2006
My dear seun, u need an assistant or house boy?plz be very clear on this, i would av thot otherwise if u were asking for a female office clerk!nweiz you can place the ad on posters around u in Ogun state there, the good people of nairaland as you very well know are graduates and job seekers and we wont call a "COW UNCLE because we want to eat its meat"! in otherwords cos we are job seekers doesnt mean we will stoop so low as to be paid 1500 a day! get a regular house boy to do ur shenanigans, cheers mate
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2006
Ouch. 1,500 a day is peanuts? And then you will say there is "no job" in Nigeria.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by cassidy06(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2006
Haba! Odeda or whatever ur name is. What has the guy done wrong to warrant this ur funny response? The young man is just trying to help as he could as well have put up a vacancy in front of his office and believe me he will have dozens of applications even for N500/day. Mind u, it is not only graduates that visit this segment of the site, read the entire thing and u will find school leavers and diploma guys in here. Seun, don't mind him jare, he is on his own.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by wormedup(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2006
I bow for some of u guys oo !

to u that thinks a jambite is a lose to the labour industry, i bet u were once one and i'm trying to imagine how smart u tot u were.

@odada,
maybe you'd prefer to go home with 30k a month to 1,500 a day(excluding allowances) right !

check check ! cool

@Seun,

nice work jare !
keep the good faith up .
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by twinstaiye(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2006
Seun, I am ready for the errand job in Abuja environs. Who knows, you may need to run some errands in Abuja, and since I am available here in Abuja, I want to be consider for that part time job.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2006
I think prospective employees will be more secure with a contract or full employment scenario rather than an ad-hoc thingy - you could adjust the daily payment to stretch over months or years, even if it results in much less than 1500 a day. I think prospective employees will be more comfortable with this. cheers. smiley
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Tetris(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2006
This is neat --- even if a little unfair to the opp. sex. However, it makes sense since by the generality, a guy is usually more available and inclined to wander the earth to and fro.

So, Odeda thinks an honest bit of pay is too shameful? Or are you in some sort of competition with his highness? That's an awful lot of beef for a sensible strategy. Anyway, take Capt. Sparrows words to heart: Either you can sail under a pirates command or you can't. No grief.

Contract? Do college students abroad sign such heavy-duty, life-time contracts for dish-washing, baby-sitting, etc-etc jobs? Just let the job evolve for a bit.

, Abeg! I go fix location wen I log in next!
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by stanleyo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2006
Is this not better than sitting down at home and doing nothing?
We may be thinking the pay is small agreed but we it is added up with transportation
expenses and for the period you are called upon i think it is far better than lazying at
home waiting for the big mans job.
I started with 400 naira per month but now i thank GOD so think about it and for you Seun you
have done something big let the jobless guy too put up something like this and then ask his friends to
run errands for him at 50k per month cheesy cheesy
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by patorini(m): 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2006
u got errands in port harcourt?
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by onyek: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2006
I've never heard so much pompous rubbish in my whole life.

As you men are too big to work, stay there and starve

Seun,
If you need someone reliable in Port-Harcourt who is humble, hardworking and intelligent, please get in touch with me,. I have the perfect person who will be ideal for you. He fits all of your requirement and wll be happy for the work.

My email address is breview@gmail.com
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by webcrawlla(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2006
I havent got much to say. I just wouldnt want SEUN to ignore the advice offered by TEE ZERO. Honestly, you need to handle this thing as a real business. Step up man!!!

As for the job, i only wish i am available to do it, because your offer isnt bad atall (for those who can do simple mathematics). Thou shall not despise small beginings.

Cheers!!!
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2006
Alas, errands in Port Harcourt and Abuja will be very unlikely but I'll contact you if they come up. Thanks.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by blasterman(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2006
SEUN do u generate income from this site.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by Seun(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2006
To blasterman: Yes.

To twinstaiye: Your offer has been noted.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by ngbor(f): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2006
Seun thanks for the good job, keep it up and don't be discouraged by what people say around you. Let them too try their hand on something. smiley
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by odada(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2006
Na wa oh! i never knew i could stir up such audience on the forum from my own OBSERVATION! angry aint i entitled to my personnal opinion again without getting dissed? nweiz i still stand my ground  and its ODADA for those of you who cannot read right and claim to be graduates,  lipsrsealed :-Xcheers mate
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by wormedup(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2006
next time u might want to spit ur opinion where it'll be actually useful.
besides, opinions are supposed to make sense.
Re: Self-employed Webmaster Needs Part-time Assistant by onyek: 4:26am On Oct 19, 2006
@odada

you're missing the point.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion and so is everyone else. But if you make silly comments then you will be called on them

So suck it up!!

cool

(1) (Reply)

Excel Energy Services-management Trainee / Huawei Technologies Saturday Interview / Shell Sitp And Elect/elect, Computer Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.