Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama (5428 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by ujoseph006: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
I just spotted this on twitter and I thought, its quite captivating, wow, chidinma about to be a babymama? Is she now pregnant for her boyfriend which we don't know yet?

Wow!! This is something!!

What do you have to say about this?

Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm..... so who is gonna impregnate her.... or is she pregnant already
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by yougosee: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Huh? Say what?
And I was thinking she was a virgin.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by nmadu1: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
make I help her ministry!..
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by axortedbabe(f): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2015
As per say na achievement na
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by khristals(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
nonsense!
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Afrok(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Make she drop hit song jare, and stop using irrelevant ways to gain attention like some celebs.
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by pretydiva(f): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2015
If u like,become baby papa sef,na u sabi..mcteww
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Chestar5(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
And some people will believe this isht undecided
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2015
I aint believing this
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by JJLUV(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm best of luck 2 her
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Airforce1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Baby mama, way to go.
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by uyidata: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by superdata: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by thegreengooner(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
very poor attempt at editing a screenshot....it's not even that hard to do
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dshytvasrtyib gdsaww yyytttuuuggbb
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by macklef(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oh, so that Techno guy has entered her bah?
I pray she dosnt give birth to a child thats as crappy as infinix
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Babysho(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
I hope its not Tecno...cos e go wan name the baby Infinix
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by Babysho(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
macklef:
Oh, so that Techno guy has entered her bah?
I pray she dosnt give birth to a child thats as crappy as infinix

Lol....exactly what I thought and wrote
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by tunmidon(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Gbam! It is finished
Re: Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama by UnknownT: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
She is taking shots at bloggers. Soon most blogs will carry the news

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Join The Ogboni Society/fraternity In Nigeria For Power And Wealth, I / See Shocking Semi Nude Photos A 14 Year Old Girl Shares Online (photos) / Pres. Buhari's Daughter, Hanan Laments As She Shares Photo Of Yusuf's Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.