Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Free Online Mba Programme In Sweden Interested? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Free Online Mba Programme In Sweden Interested? (1564 Views)

Online Mba For £3000 Only / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now / List Of Tution Free Universities In Cyprus And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Mba Programme In Sweden Interested? by tkos: 3:43pm On May 16, 2009
Do U want FREE MBA programme online in sweden. then call 08039142177. for info and application advises. I just got my own admission from the school in Sweden.Here is My notification From The School

Dear Student!
Note! You have applied and been admitted via www.studera.nu and not in our local admission system. You do not need to accept your place as is mentioned in the Welcome Letter below.
Best regards and Welcome!
The Admission Office

Forwarded by Jenny Nelsson/Staff/BTH on 05/12/2009 02:56PM -----

To:
Date: 05/08/2009 11:40AM
Subject: Welcome to BTH!

Congratulations!

You have been admitted to Sweden’s most international and most distinctly profiled university – a Global university with a clear focus on Applied IT and Sustainable Development of Industry and Society.

We would like to thank you for having chosen our university and assure you that we will do our outmost to make your study period here at BTH as rewarding, pleasant and exiting as possible!

Welcome!

Maria Engelmark

Head of the International Office

(1) (Reply)

Study In St. Lucia / Admission Process/payment Of Fees For Western Delta University,oghara 2015/2016 / Microbiology Project Topics Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.