Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking (1343 Views)

Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by DJBIGGY(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2015
A Music promoter Tosin Adeda was holding an opinion poll on twitter trying to find out who people prefer between Burna Boy and Patoranking. Burna Boy replied him by saying he found it disrespectful for pulling such a poll on social media.This made them throw punches, slaps, knuckled sandwiches on twitter which attracted a lot of attention.

At the end of the day, Adeda says Burna Boy still won the poll with a wide margin of over 80%.

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/burna-boy-slams-guy-for-comparing-him.html

Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by faruku104(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Him for reply like reekado banks now undecided grin

Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by braine(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by DJBIGGY(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2015
braine:
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3065834_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

I dont get what the guy is talking about here.

For reekado, the guy was slamming people who draw artistes names on their body so reekado sided with his fan that drew his name on her wrist
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by deadZONE: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2015
All this musicians sef nah human being!!!
live your life stop comparing them, there
are rich..... living their dreams!!!!! build
a career for yourself, dream of the money
and fame, work towards it.......

Burna boy is far better than Patroranking
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by kayo80(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2015
I guess Burna Boy felt disrespected to be compared to a fairly new artist, when he has been doing it for 4 years now. But Burna Boy is better...more versatile, and has proved himself for a longer period than Patoranking.
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
I prefer patoranking's song to burna boys songs
His songs are sleeping tablet undecided

Instead of him to be happy he's compared with patoranking cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by DJBIGGY(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
shokky24:
I prefer patoranking's song to burna boys songs
His songs are sleeping tablet undecided

Instead of him to be happy he's compared with patoranking cheesy

Your beef with burna though... hilarious grin
Re: Burna Boy Slams Guy For Comparing Him And Patoranking by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Your beef with burna though... hilarious grin
I don't eat beef,i eat chicken grin

(1) (Reply)

Cute Throwback Picture Flavour's Baby Mama, Anna Ebiere Just Shared / Former Beat FM Host Fade Ogunro Shows Off Her Boobs At The AMCVA Red Carpet. / Perpetual Nkwocha Weds Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.