Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) (35251 Views)

Jackie Appiah Looks Unrecognisable In Makeup Photo, Stuns In Gele / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo / Davido Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter In New Colorful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Izzystevens: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Decency and caution thrown to the winds.

Nudityy now the order of the day. A simple camisole to cover your exposed boobs wld av bn okay. undecided

I like her tho. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Bluffly: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uPONy3Jis7Q/VkRd1OS5A_I/AAAAAAAABSg/RT3u7_J-w-c/s400/jackie.png[/img]

The Super Ghanaian Actress shared this photo this morning and also took some time out to teach her fans how to predict the future. See the lecture below!

''The best way to Predict your future is to Invent itThank u for my colourful fabric @patrickayanski Beautifully Designed by our lovely''

https://www.instagram.com/p/9-pIjiNp0E/?taken-by=jackieappiah

Hmm. All this show me dresses is just an advertisement for callup. Tey all do many dirty things behind
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
this lady is one of the reasons y I want a Ghanian as one of my wives. She nd Yvonne Okoro.
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Happywarp:
Beautiful

I already know your IP address and phone number...

The government will find you trust me on this.

Stop scamming people.

Idiot
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
She looks like a watermelon grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
she's THICK, she's BEAUTIFUL, she's SEXY ! #MyWoman.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by awa(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
She is a beauty Queen. I can't stop appreciating this lady every moment

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by cartoonday(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
I love dis bae....as sweet as always!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by axiliborha(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
moscobabs:
I just dont know y i love this lady

She has a natural Beauty

African women are beautiful!!!
so you didn't know that African women are beautiful before is it now you are knowing
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
axiliborha:
so you didn't know that African women are beautiful before is it now you are knowing

I did not know dear grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
She is too tall to pass for a Ghanaian! She must have a Nigerian on her linage to have that tallness. tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by nnanna11: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Y she dey cover those two oranges with her hair, she for open am nah make guy men see nah shocked me I won see those fat breast of hers tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by achimotan(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
all4naija:
She is too tall to pass for a Ghanaian! She must have a Nigerian on her linage to have that tallness. tongue grin grin cheesy

When you go get sense

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Ssms(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
always looking beautiful........love u girl
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Henycymama(f): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Memphis357:
I go like bury my prick inside this babe yansh!!!!
Walahi!!!
in ur widest dream ogbeni
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Awon weyrey √10000%.......woman go dey expose body dey make money all of una go sey she balling hard....she no go die again ni
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by mikron(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijamakossa:
boobs +hips+smile equals to vaseline mixed with olive oil,,,,

ran to the backyard.
guy u be major general for this department o
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by mikron(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Memphis357:
I go like bury my prick inside this babe yansh!!!!
Walahi!!!
Dude she is married
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by florjay(f): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Always loved her, but I don't like d change in eyeballs
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by gitama: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
hob:
All i see r boobies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You mean booby trap??
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by tudeyzamani: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
I go like sink my preeq inside that kitten...no tym
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by StanleyAnthony(m): 5:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Am in love wit an angel
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uPONy3Jis7Q/VkRd1OS5A_I/AAAAAAAABSg/RT3u7_J-w-c/s400/jackie.png[/img]

The Super Ghanaian Actress shared this photo this morning and also took some time out to teach her fans how to predict the future. See the lecture below!

''The best way to Predict your future is to Invent itThank u for my colourful fabric @patrickayanski Beautifully Designed by our lovely''

https://www.instagram.com/p/9-pIjiNp0E/?taken-by=jackieappiah
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by bayonino: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2015
kelvyn7:
shocked

NA WA OOO shocked

VERY SOON WOMEN NO GO DEY SEW CLOTH COVER CHEST AGAIN angry

LADIES OPEING THEIR BODIES EVERY WHERE

U EVEN WATCH A MUSIC VIDEO WITH A MALE ARTISTE (WELL DRESSED) BUT THE LADIES DANCING IN THE SAME VIDEO WILL BE "MADLY" DRESSED embarassed

...AND THEY CALL IT "BEING HOT"
Alot of ladies nowsdays are brainless, i jst dont seems to understand them anymore. A 3years old boy can sleep with even some of them.
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by hob(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
sometin like that smiley smiley smiley

gitama:

You mean booby trap??
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by Sunnyade01(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Black beauty. Original. Natural.
Re: Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) by beyoncausme: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2015
nice outfit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Faze Shares A Throwback Picture Of Plantashun Boiz / Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.