Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (12061 Views)

Why Is There No Topic In This Section? / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by maradesa(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2009
Browse to the board where you wish to post and click the New Topic button (positioned by default at both the top and the bottom of the board, which should take you to the Start new topic screen.

There are the 'Subject' field and 'main Message' field

Enter your subject and start to type (or paste) your message into the main text area, noting that a message missing either a subject or a body will not be accepted for posting until it has both.

If you're happy with your plain text message, you can then post it by clicking the 'submit' button.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Were is d Board Oga seun,cant c it wen I log in to NL
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Sweetcollins: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Let me see
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by sirAliyu(m): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2014
can't find it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Amejay: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello house, Pls I need information about yankari games reserve. I ve googled but couldn't find anything tangible. The only information I got on nairaland were posted since 2010. I need to visit the place soon but I need you to educate me about the safety of the place especially at this time, accommodation availability and charges plus other likely expenses that may be incured. Pls who has visited the place recently, kindly help me out Pls. Thanks.
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by gennylota: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
gjj[b][/b][b][/b]bb[i][/i] jjhh grin
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
A Pastor's wife keeps cats on the church premises… One evening a cat went missing. In church the next day, the Pastor wife asked: "Who HAS a pussy?" All the WOMEN got up…
"No, I mean who has SEEN a PUSSY" All the MEN got up…
"Eish...no, no, no…. I meant… who has seen a Pussy that isn't THEIRS?" More than half of the CHURCH MEN got up.
"Ohhhh for goodness sake!! Who has seen MY pussy?!" All the CHOIR Boys got up….
The Pastor fainted.
Read the Rest on my blog:Www.mcscooby..com
Just A Joke: Don't LAUGH ALONE
http://mcscooby..com/2015/04/just-joke-dont-laugh-alone.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by tpiadotcom: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
for your mind, you are normal?
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by emp007: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
for your mind, you are normal?

very much normal, more than you even.
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by wingod72: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2015
maradesa:
Browse to the board where you wish to post and click the New Topic button (positioned by default at both the top and the bottom of the board, which should take you to the Start new topic screen.

There are the 'Subject' field and 'main Message' field

Enter your subject and start to type (or paste) your message into the main text area, noting that a message missing either a subject or a body will not be accepted for posting until it has both.

If you're happy with your plain text message, you can then post it by clicking the 'submit' button.
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by g2gbiz: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
I was thinking that only the rich can import goods. I tried it with just small money that even if I loose it, i can easily forget the money, how much am I talking about, just 204 naira only. I was surprised that the post office called and asked me to come over or my goods, surprisingly i got the small usb flash. Happily i shopped again, some female jewelries, i got them, gave it to my wife, she wore it to her office and sold it, she came back and told me her colleagues needs them, i shopped again, and she sold. I made 700 percent gain out of the jewelries..

Now I making it, you too can make, I have revealed the secret.

Start importing items from online stores, and reselling them for profits here in Nigeria using ecommerce stores like Jumia, konga, Dealdey, kaymu etc. then this is going to be the most important message you will possibly ever read.

Get my secret here.

Start now by visiting www.grantokeigbo.com/importbiz.htm
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by MenaNathsBlog(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I can't find it oo cry
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Papybeads: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Thanx
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by butterfly777(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
I kind find it too. And I got jucy topics to open...
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Dosmay(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
[url]Http://AFRIGUYZ.ML[/url] WAS HERE
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by BillBillion(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice, I wish all members abide by the rules as it will be important to all of us here.
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by BillBillion(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nice, I wish all members abide by the rules as it will be important to all of us [color=#000099][/color]here.
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by upcey(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
make I try am
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by internmac(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
How to Lose Weight Fast Under Two Weeks:

There are many ways to lose a lot of weight fast. However, most of them will make you hungry and unsatisfied. Losing a large amount of weight in a short amount of time in a healthy manner can be extremely difficult. If you want to lose as much weight as possible in two weeks, you need to completely dedicate yourself to a strict diet and exercise plan. It is important to speak to your doctor before you start any type of new weight-loss routine.
The plan outlined here will:

Make you lose weight quickly.
Improve your metabolic health at the same time.
Reduce your appetite significantly.
etc

Step 1

Cut your calorie intake to 1000 to 1,500 calories per day. For 2 days, eat this low-calorie diet. This range can help you drop weight in a very short period of time. However, you should not dip below 1,000 calories for nutritional reasons
Step 2

Cut Back on Sugars and Starches

The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches, They are foods that stimulate secretion of insulin the most. If you didn’t know already, insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body. When insulin goes down, fat has an easier time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats.
It is common to lose up to 10 pounds (sometimes more) in the first week of eating this way.
Step 3
Eat foods low in calories but high in nutritional value. Your low-calorie diet for 2 days should be made up of mostly vegetables and lean proteins, like skinless chicken, fish and turkey breast.
Step 4
Eat Protein and Vegetables, Each one of your meals should include a protein source and low-carbohydrate vegetables. Constructing your meals in this way will automatically bring your carbohydrate intake into the recommended range of 20-50 grams per day.
here is some of the protein your need to take.

Meat – Beef,
chicken,
pork,
lamb,
bacon, etc.

The importance of eating plenty of protein can not be overstated.
This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day.
High protein diets can also reduce obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, reduce desire for late-night snacking by half, and make you so full that you automatically eat 441 fewer calories per day just by adding protein to your diet.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients.

Low-Carb Vegetables
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Spinach
Kale
read more here
www.earnkeep..com.ng/2017/06/how-to-lose-weight-fast-under-two-weeks.html

1 Share

Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Bookhey21: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
helpful tips
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Preshkalu: 12:30am On Jul 16, 2017
African Movie Academy Awards 2017, AMAA 2017 Nomination List

The event will air on Nigerian Television Authority and Lagos Television (both on DSTV), recognizing the best in filmmaking in the continent and diaspora.

It’s less than two hours before the 13th African Movie Academy Awards ceremony.
The event will air on Nigerian Television Authority and Lagos Television (both on DSTV), recognizing the best in filmmaking in the continent and diaspora.
“Reloaded star Nse Ikpe-Etim will host the ceremony, which will take place today, Saturday, July 15, 2017, at the Eko Hotels, Victoria Island, Lagos.
AMAA 2017 Nomination List
EFERE OZAKO AMAA 2017 AWARD FOR BEST SHORT FILM
1. Bout – Nigeria
2. On Monday Last Week – Ghana/USA
3. A Place for Myself – Rwanda
4. Silence – Nigeria
5. Kieza – Angola
6. Yemoja: Rise of the Orisa- Nigeria/UK
7. Marabout – Senegal
8. A Place in the Plane – Senegal
AMAA 2017 AWARD FOR BEST ANIMATION
1. Black Barbie – Ghana
2. Got Flowers – Nigeria
3. Gyrow – Nigeria
4. Pull – Nigeria
cont. reading http://www.preshkalusblog.com/2017/07/african-movie-academy-awards-2017-amaa.html
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by chuks432: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good one
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Baribana(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please is NPower assessment result for N-Health out
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Baribana(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is NPower assessment result out
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by Chi33y: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: How To Post A Topic In Nairaland by MrBuraimoh: 6:30am On Apr 13, 2023
Please I have an issue with my prepaid meter, I bought units few days ago and my balance was 98 units, after that time I've used all sort of appliances for days in the house I checked today only to see that the balance remains unchanged and I still have light in my apartment, and also the credit indicator is showing a solid red light. How can I fix this because its obviously not right. I need help please. I sent a message to ie but no response till now.

(1) (Reply)

gina34 - Happy Girl, Girl of the Moment / What Are Your 2023 Resolutions? / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.