Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

This guy lost his phone... I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This guy lost his phone... I (522 Views)

Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This guy lost his phone... I by stevedeey(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
...if he had known, he wouldnt have tried "pickPocketing" me and took my phone away. Its not a threat, I mean it you will suffer the consequence.
I joined a bus going to Oshodi from Ikeja-along yesterday evening at the rushing hour. While me and other passengers were rushing for seats in a danfo bus, this guy in a white, but with black stripe was targeting how to pick the phone I, through a lot of efforts with hard work and pain bought for myself (Infinix hot note pro x551, Gold-coloured).
He sat closely to one Alhaja in the bus when he was feeling uncomfortably after he had taken the Phone to the extent that alhaja beckoned on everyone on that row to readjust. When the guy sensed I could notice my pocket was empty, he jumped out of the bus, taking advantage of the fact that the bus had not moved. He was nowhere to be found before I noticed my phone was no longer in my pocket.
As not very expensive as most people may think the phone is, tears ran out my face when I saw the empty cartoon of the phone when I got home.
I wiped my tears when I remembered the carton has a role to play as a point of contact to spell doom for the the guy in question(because as the cartoon is empty so everything about the guy is going to be empty in three days.!!!
Someone, having sensed fowl play with the countenance and the way the guy jumped out of the bus managed to take his picture (I will not like to post the picture for now
). I believe the picture is a vital document here!
I want to use this medium to appeal to the guy, wether he has opportunity to read this post or he is told to find a way of returning my phone. Its not a treat, Honestly there is a penalty!!!
Thanks.
I can be reached here.....samdaada@gmail.com

Re: This guy lost his phone... I by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
hahahahaha, so you are thinking the thief will be on nairaland, good assumption cheesy
Re: This guy lost his phone... I by Exponental(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
u wish....
Re: This guy lost his phone... I by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ole! Why u steal the guy phone na? I know say u dey read ehm post, u better return that phone, b4 something happen to ur useless life oooo.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola Again? / Public Security / Video: Russian Throws Self At Bus In Suicide Attempt, FAILS, Goes Back To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.