Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) (41757 Views)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2017
According to the story shared by Blessing who lives in Port Harcourt, a Nigerian boy Dominic was shot dead by armed robbers.According to her,he was shot because he refused to give them his phone.Below is what she wrote ..

'When I saw d post on Facebook that u were gone I was so shock.Death Y?u gave me airtime just last week. Dominic Kubiat if tear could bring u back, 1 million people will b ready to shed tear 4 u. I will miss u so much my hero.Rip dear'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/robbers-shot-nigerian-man-who-refused.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2017

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2017

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by raker300: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2017
It's quite unwise to struggle with criminals carrying out nefarious activities.

Some of them are psychologically imbalanced and can act out of context at any point.

RIP to the dead..

He's was a brave soul

35 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2017
.Like the one above me said : "HE WAS A BRAVE SOUL."... where will he take that bravery to right now

Maybe he will get back his phone in the spiritual world...Since he valued it more than his life...?

Nonsense!

I will rather surrender My latest Range Rover sport.....to them...rather than to be wasted like this...

Wat will u people say now

RIP TO ETERNITY YOUNG MAN!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by 2fine2fast(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2017
RIP .
I'm sorry but he was actually a fool.
Who struggles with a man with a gun
because of a common phone?

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2017
sad
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2017
He be mumu

Why argue with someone with a gun when u no say u no get odeshi

How much be phone

This kind thing happened in benin city, now the boy is dead and they still took the phone cry

5 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by medexico(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Whether you know THEY are with gun or not, you should not struggle.

Since they are many your chances of winning the struggle is very low, if it was just a person the struggle would have been okay.

Please don't struggle with criminals, they do not care about you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by medexico(m): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2017
I knew one guy, his father has a petroleum station. On that day armed robbers came and demanded for money but the guy refused despite the fact that they had guns, unfortunately, he was shot dead over money that was not more that a hundred thousand.

Don't struggle with criminalS

28 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by python1: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2017
All these developers sef.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2017
what a great loss... How much is the phone that he loved so much and preferred it to his own life?...rip man

moral: never value liability more to life

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2017
nawao
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by bammy00(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2017
I seem like someone who could do a stupid thing like this. I don't think it's really about the phone. It's mainly a form of stubbornness. Not wanting to give in to fear or intimidation. I once had a gun pointed at me and I had to fight the urge to resist and lie down on the floor. But I still raised my voice in anger at my submission and got a boot in my ribcage as reward. grin . So I retract my first sentence, I would 'protestingly' submit. Heck! I'm the kind to demand for my sim card.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Was she there when it happened ?? How she take know say na the phone??
By theway Nigeria people no fit inform people about the death of someone. They'll be like ""just yesterday you were drinking kunu with me i cant believe you are no more"" mcheeew.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by femicyrus(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2017
meanwhile SARS are busy harassing innocent youths without gun.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Ur phone is not worth ur life.

Rip

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by donstan18: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
He fvcked up!
No phone worth that kind of risk!
You don't tempt robbers, most of them ain't themselves when acting!

Rip brO!

Once more, You fvcked up, big time!

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by AishaBuhari: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Mumu! You died defending something that's not worth it!
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
For him mind him been dey feel say im be james bond.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Christane: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Armed robbery is the most evil thng dat av ever existed on earth ..imagine killing sumone 4 is own property wch he suffered to get ...the wicked shall neva go unpunish.

11 Likes

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by greenvillle: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Hope you use the phone in hell
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Dutchey(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
was he thinking when he dies once, he can still use extra life...RIP though

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by BagWay: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
krav maga has changed my life
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by purem(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
'When I saw d post on Facebook that u were gone I was so shock.Death Y?u gave me airtime just last week. Dominic Kubiat if tear could bring u back, 1 million people will b ready to shed tear 4 u. I will miss u so much my hero.Rip dear'

What am I to say at the bolded area now lipsrsealed

Anyway sha d guy don die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by okonja(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Chai...he was shot at a very close range

Stupidity at peak, anyway...R.I.P undecided
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Never argue with someone wielding firearm whether loaded or empty.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
RIP

Sure these "robbers" were not our men in black? Cos with Nigerian police anything is possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by maxim2015(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by deco22(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Now that he is gone,have they not still taken the phone,he was unwise to have struggled with them.

And na even Rivers robbers that get angry easily.

RIP
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by anyimontana(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
God has written how we will all die,I pray our own script plays out after 70yrs and less painful too..

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Gold Mining Site In Kaduna (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Europe-Bound Teenage Student With Drug Concealed Inside Crayfish / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.