Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Friendly Quotes To Remember - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friendly Quotes To Remember (739 Views)

Ten(10) Things God Wants You To Remember!!! / 20 Quotes To Encourage You During Tough Times / 10 Spiritual Quotes To Live By In The Year 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Quotes To Remember by abasifo(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2009
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -Elbert Hubbard

"Friends are like melons; shall I tell you why? To find one good you must one hundred try." -Claude Mermet

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same." -Anonymous

"A friend loves at all times." -T[b]he Bible: Proverbs 17, 17.[/b]

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures." -Kahil Gibran

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." -Walter Winchell

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." -Anonymous

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." -Apocrypha

"Count your age with friends but not with years." -Anonymous

"Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness." -Lois L. Kaufman

"No man is useless while he has a friend." -Robert Louis Stevenson

"A true friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." -Len Wein

"Good friends are good for your health." -Irwin Sarason

"A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!" -Doug Larson

The three grand essentials
to happiness in life are:

something to do,

something to love,

and something to hope for.

Thank you for giving me:

a reason to care,

your open heart to love,

and the hope of another day
filled with your brilliant smile.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Wicked Act Capable Of Being Committed? / How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? / Prophet T.b. Joshua - Quite Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.