Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? (735 Views)

Do Born Again Christian Really Need Deliverance? / If Heaven Is What It Is Being Potrayed To Be, Why Are Born-agains Afraid To Die / Is It Compulsory For Born Agains To Speak In Tongue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by AloyEmeka6: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2009
The banking industry in Nigeria normally requires entry level employees to be a certain age. As a result, many graduates who are over that age bracket usually amortize their age in their CV's in order to be considered for an interview. How do born agains deal with this corporate lie?. If you were employed with an amortized age and you finally become born again, do you report yourself to the human resources?.

My cousin finished NYSC at 28 and he is born again and because he wouldn't reduce his age to like 24, its been difficult for him to score a job. What should he do in this kind of circumstance?
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Image123(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2009
Are you looking for someone to encourage you to do the wrong? If your cousin or whoever is born again, he'll know what to do.
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by AloyEmeka6: 3:48am On Aug 24, 2009
What should he do then in order to get a job since he is over aged?
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Jesarmy(f): 5:00am On Aug 24, 2009
Let him meditate on this scriptures Ps 37:1-7 and abide by it,he would surely have a testimony to share. smiley
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by otokx(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2009
Your logic construction is very wrong.
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Tudor6(f): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2009
Let him open his own church. . . .there aint no business as profitable now. . .
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Image123(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2009
Thank you Jesarmy. Hope you saw that, Aloy~emeka?
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by nwakaibe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

The banking industry in Nigeria normally requires entry level employees to be a certain age. As a result, many graduates who are over that age bracket usually amortize their age in their CV's in order to be considered for an interview. How do born agains deal with this corporate lie?. If you were employed with an amortized age and you finally become born again, do you report yourself to the human resources?.

My cousin finished NYSC at 28 and he is born again and because he wouldn't reduce his age to like 24, its been difficult for him to score a job. What should he do in this kind of circumstance?

I finished at the same age. My brother and other people hounded me to change my age to something lower. I picked up a teaching job at least the older, the more matured to handle students. wink wink grin grin.
I later picked up appointment in media house and from there went for interview with Access Bank. After impressing all the guys interviewing me, it remained the MD. The guy took a good look at my age and told them to get somebody with my experience and competence who should be 25 years. kiss kiss kiss kiss. They are still searching. The same bank retained me to write their PR stuff during their public offer. I was busy writing press releases for distribution to media houses. cool cool cool cool cool.
Later a better offer came from another bank and here I am today. Ho, My age remains unchanged. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by MrCrackles(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2009
Poster
What is the meaning of born again
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by donnie(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
And why is your cousin looking for a job when he can make one. I thought he studied to become something or someone. Oya let him be that person now!
If he is truely born again, what he needs is the Holy ghost is his life. He is your helper and extraordinary strategist. The annointing of the Holy spirit will teach, guide and prosper anyone that yields himself to it. Get into the word and declare it under the annointing day and night over your life. He is the Spirit of wisdom, let him take over!
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Tudor6(f): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2009
donnie:

And why is your cousin looking for a job when he can make one. I thought he studied to become something or someone. Oya let him be that person now!
If he is truely born again, what he needs is the Holy ghost is his life. He is your helper and extraordinary strategist. The annointing of the Holy spirit will teach, guide and prosper anyone that yields himself to it. Get into the word and declare it under the annointing day and night over your life. He is the Spirit of wisdom, let him take over!
Pure pastor chris crap!

Why are you not declaring the anointing over your life and become a billionaire. . . . I laugh in greek! grin grin
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by kolaoloye(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin, Tudor  grin,
How many times did i call you  Leave these people alone after all God knows those that are His.
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by posakosa(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
There is no such thing as a corporate lie. A lie is a lie, let him lie and ask for forgiveness later, no one is perfect.

Won't the employer detect that he is lying ? Can't he seek out another job,
Re: How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? by Pygru: 1:30am On Aug 16, 2013
Tudór6:
Pure pastor chris crap!

Why are you not declaring the anointing over your life and become a billionaire. . . . I laugh in greek! grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thankful For? / Is Going To Church Necessary? / You Are Of More Value Than Many Sparrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.