Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) (28168 Views)

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gShhRW8gVco/VkSG1cj0LQI/AAAAAAAHS0w/gQ3H2yRM-FI/s1600/1.png[/img]
Footballer, John Ogu who plays for Israeli Premier League side Hapoel Be'er Sheva, got married to his woman, Vera at the Ikoyi registry today November 12th. John proposed to Vera on the pitch after a match on October 3rd . Congrats to them.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/11/photo-super-eagles-player-john-ogu.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
HML to them.

I wish them lots of love and happiness.

"Ikoyi Registry" This reminds me of a friend who got married in 2007. The wedding reception was @Atan-ota in Ogun state and the registry was in Ikoyi. We left Ikoyi registry around 11am heading back to Atan-ota for the reception, only to perform the reception in traffic. We got back to Atan around 5pm only to see empty seats. Well wishers had come and go.

It was one of the funniest wedding i ever attended in my life. grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by damton(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

HML to them.
I wish them lots of love and happiness.
"Ikoyi Registry" This remind me of a friend who got married in 2007. The wedding reception was @Atan-ota in Ogun state and the registry was in Ikoyi. We left Ikoyi registry around 11am heading back to Atan-ota for the reception, only to perform the reception in traffic. We got back to Atan around 5pm only to met empty guest.
It was one of the funny wedding i ever attended in my life. grin

You suppose help pack chair or sweep, so that he no go be like say you no do anything.

7 Likes

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls who is the minister of interior? Lolz
Cos he need to be in ds wedding.

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
A Professor at the University was giving a lecture on the Supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asked, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this Seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 Students raise their hands. "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 Students raise their Hands? "That's Fantastic! Now let me ask ask you one question further, has any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, a student raised his hand, The Professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Guy, all the Years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your Experience." The Big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the Podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the Professor asks, "So, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

"Shit! From way back there, I thought you said, 'Goats!'"

18 Likes 1 Share

Nice

2 Likes

Coke and fanta
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by bisdam9086(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Love is beautiful. I wish you guys all the best..
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE cheesy
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by 360ng: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
HML to them...Mine is next year..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Lousymouth(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
The Girl Fine sha... She don hammer!!
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by goshen26: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Awon boys no Kno for adedoyin street, ijesha..them for drink themselves to stupor
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by tobtap: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
kk...na to score the bedroom goal now ooo cheesy grin tongue
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by menix(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
HML to em irrespective I don't know him...

Okocha I know john ogu I dont..
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congrats....
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls who is the minister of interior?
John ogu grin cant u read wat op wrote up there? grin
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Sweetyie(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm, the way people are doing court wedding nowadays eh

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Lattop(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
John dis is a new dawn
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by hotdi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls who is the minister of interior?

Rtd. Maj. Gen. Abdulrahaman DANBAZAU
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by money121(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by cosby02(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Booked
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
HML
To the poster under me, the coach is John Ogbu,
This one is Ogu.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
I thought John Ogu is the coach of under
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by nikkiking(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
Beautiful woman kiss kiss.

The colour matches.
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by hemartins(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
marry ur best friend.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by youngberry001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
HML guys wink
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by flokii: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
so fine girls plenty like this for this country..cheesy
mayb I need to relocate... really
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by emmyw(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by uyidata: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.