Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) (28179 Views)

Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
360ng:
HML to them...Mine is next year..
But I never propose now
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by frisky2good(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wonder what is so special about Ikoyi registry. Do you know how many marriage registries you must have passed on your way from Ikoyi to Atan-ota?

MosakuAW:

HML to them.

I wish them lots of love and happiness.

"Ikoyi Registry" This remind me of a friend who got married in 2007. The wedding reception was @Atan-ota in Ogun state and the registry was in Ikoyi. We left Ikoyi registry around 11am heading back to Atan-ota for the reception, only to perform the reception in traffic. We got back to Atan around 5pm only to met empty guest.

It was one of the funny wedding i ever attended in my life. grin
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by realzimobeat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
contact gems clothiers for your original sport outfit contact 08024059293
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by msmith247(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
i
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by msmith247(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Baboo13(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
'That marriage certificate you collect in the open, it is in the bedroom you'll suffer for it',- Uncle Timmy (North Temple)
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by nnanna11: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
shocked hml
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
who are they?
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
WarRLaY:
A Professor at the University was giving a lecture on the Supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asked, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this Seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 Students raise their hands. "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 Students raise their Hands? "That's Fantastic! Now let me ask ask you one question further, has any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, a student raised his hand, The Professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Guy, all the Years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your Experience." The Big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the Podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the Professor asks, "So, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

"Shit! From way back there, I thought you said, 'Goats!'"
sad lipsrsealed
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

HML to them.

"Ikoyi Registry" This remind me of a friend who got married in 2007. The wedding reception was @Atan-ota in Ogun state and the registry was in Ikoyi. We left Ikoyi registry around 11am heading back to Atan-ota for the reception, only to perform the reception in traffic. We got back to Atan around 5pm only to met empty guest.

lwkmd. guy u just killed me with laff. which kind wedding arrangement be that ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by Kanbee: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by favyf(f): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Happy married life to you my cousin
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
ayusco85:

lwkmd. guy u just killed me with laff. which kind wedding arrangement be that ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind the couple jare, they believe that US embassy only accepted Ikoyi marriage certificate only because they both plan travelling to the US after their wedding.

BTW, both are now in the US.
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:

No mind the couple jare, they believe that US embassy only accepted Ikoyi marriage certificate only because they both plan travelling to the US after their wedding.

BTW, both are now in the US.

that ikoyi registry is famous o.
Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by lawak: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
dason4life:
HML
To the poster under me, the coach is John Ogbu,
This one is Ogu.

nah! the coach is John Obuh

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Vera's Court Wedding (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2015
MosakuAW:

HML to them.

"Ikoyi Registry" This reminds me of a friend who got married in 2007. The wedding reception was @Atan-ota in Ogun state and the registry was in Ikoyi. We left Ikoyi registry around 11am heading back to Atan-ota for the reception, only to perform the reception in traffic. We got back to Atan around 5pm only to see empty seats. Well wishers had come and go.

I can't just hold my laugh this early morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend / Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.