Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island (49320 Views)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by MadCow1: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifyalways:

Ewu ara, isi aki cheesy

Nwanne owerooooooooooooooooooooo

Eze Nwayi.. grin

Nne, Onwe' godi, ya nwe. grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by spencekat(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Eze Nnunu
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
trapQ:
This isn't funny. Warri isn't in Biafra. pls take note. thanks.
All of una go soon join
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by spencekat(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
My crush! sad

Akpa gi ma kwa mma, e so na connect grin
I like that song
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
spencekat:
I like that song
I love the song cool

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
trapQ:
This isn't funny. Warri isn't in Biafra. pls take note. thanks.

Brother its better u ignore this folks. I just they let them fool themselves on This forum.. The more u talk the more they annoy u.. very greedy set of humans
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by silverspringle(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
I love me some phyno...ezigbo clean dude
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by ZZ22: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:
OP.. SO Because Phyno was seen in the streets, that means he has street Cred.. grin

Utterly fuckacious thread..

#Anyways, Phynos Street cred came all the way from 042..

I just found out that Phyno was on the remix of 'Okpomekwe' with 'Desperate Chicks' from way back. The Nigga sounded so whack on the track. I like the way he came up though.
.. Believe me phyno na pure street... Came up from the gutter the baddest hood in 042 now look at him
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by cruzita(f): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
obago
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by ATMC(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
My crush! sad

If mrsPhyno gets you; don't say I didn't warn yousmiley
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
ATMC:
If mrsPhyno gets you; don't say I didn't warn yousmiley
grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by flokii: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
phyno baba Igbo, baba obagwu...
wateva dat means
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by trapQ: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
it's the Yoruba's that will join them.
Hardeybohwarley:
All of una go soon join
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by basilo101: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:
OP.. SO Because Phyno was seen in the streets, that means he has street Cred.. grin

Utterly fuckacious thread..

#Anyways, Phynos Street cred came all the way from 042..

I just found out that Phyno was on the remix of 'Okpomekwe' with 'Desperate Chicks' from way back. The Nigga sounded so whack on the track. I like the way he came up though.
Dat was no Phyno, His name is Slow Dogg
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by MadCow1: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
basilo101:

Dat was no Phyno, His name is Slow Dogg

DUDE!! I just cupped me that album yesterday! The Opkomekwe Remix has Slow Dogg and Phyno on it. Phyno rapped in English.

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by iconSAGE1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nawa oo

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
ATMC:
If m.rsPhyno gets you; don't say I didn't warn yousmiley
Don't mind her. All these Lagos gehs eh dem no dey shame or fear again grin

Lemme catch her with Phyno first anyways I trust him grin grin grin
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
@op ask people around you what street credibility is because you seem to know.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by egbaguy: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
@airforce1 be like 'phyno,I'll join u guys SOON,
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Godsonkemz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Even a policeman was so delighted to have him by his side.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by 400billionman: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Even Mopol dey shine teeth like say dem increase hin salary.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Aminat508(f): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
egbaguy:
@airforce1 be like 'phyno,I'll join u guys SOON,
Kamar u and this Airforce wink

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by magicminister: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
MosakuAW:
undecided Street Credibility?

What?

He has been to shitta.
Even wizkid comes to shitta sometimes.
Shitta is no longer like before. Its dead how.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Escapevelocity(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
Dope

Africa rapper number Zero undecidedDope

Africa rapper number Zero
ehya broda u be yoruba na .....#hatespeech sum1 who brought iranu abacha to limlight #connect #alobam #yayo #kush #authentic #et al
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Escapevelocity:
ehya broda u be yoruba na .....#hatespeech
sum1 who brought iranu abacha to limlight
#connect #alobam #yayo #kush #authentic #et al
oh I don forget, nor vex bros
Africa Rapper number what? grin[
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by FOREXMART(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
if you want my money wete collat, don't mess with my connect lol.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Where are those people shouting biafra
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by musicwriter(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno is a talented rapper. The only person I can call a rapper in the Nigeria music scene today. But, he need to up his song content to be able to go international. The talent is there.

Nigerian musicians at the moment generally have the same problem of poor lyrical content, though.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by lovely17(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
My crush! sad

All this while I thought You were a guy embarassed
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Tobium1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dat's de beast from the East #ConnectNwanne #EzeNnunu
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by egbaguy: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Aminat508:
Kamar u and this Airforce wink
lol........ Our own 'yeyebrity' nah. We need to encourage the boy nah. Still waiting for his second single though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.