Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island (49322 Views)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Phyno Shows Off His Arm Tattoo In New Photo / Phyno Shows Off His New Ride In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by jimi4us: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yolobas won't like dis

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by IYANGBALI: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
God punish the person wey make me open this thread
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Christmasdon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno is making headwave.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Christmasdon(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno is making headwave.while ,ithas bin lung wehad prom tontoDIKE. Itsalright.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by homirefacuny(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
Dope

Africa rapper number Zero undecidedDope

Africa rapper number Zero
I am a yoruba boy but I like the vibes of this guy. I no dey understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
homirefacuny:

I am a yoruba boy but I like the vibes of this guy. I no dey understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me.
same here bro, but no igbo friend
Wetin I go do now?

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
jimi4us:
Yolobas won't like dis
what makes you think so?
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by homirefacuny(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
same here bro, but no igbo friend
Wetin I go do now?
You can always get one... Even here on nairaland. grin
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by homirefacuny(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
what makes you think so?
I wonder o.... Am a yoruba boy to the core and I love phyno Fino with passion despite the fact that I don't understand most of his lyrics. So what makes this kid think yorubas will not be happy and this shows epic stupidity. BTW yoruba av an artiste representing even more than phyno... So what's the fuss??
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by dexcira(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno alobam cheesy
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Kkjam(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
I saw him life and direct at Broad Street in Lagos Island. The guy fresh die
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
lovely17:
All this while I thought You were a guy embarassed
Lol! cheesy
I'm not oh!
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by tudeyzamani: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno....fyno!
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by rodand7: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Graphic pics: ISIS Releases Photos of 2 men accused of homosexuality being stoned to death http://trendsloaded..com.ng/2015/11/graphic-pics-isis-releases-photos-of-2.html?m=1
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Klinee: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Phyno is naija best rapper ever!
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by xtervaganza(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some people are just illiterates

If Michael Jackson was in that same street he would have more crowd following him than phyno, does that mean Michael Jackson had street credibility in lagos?

Street credibility means people from the streets can identify with you as you're one of them

Phyno is a great artist but he never belonged to the street, he has close to zero street cred

Having crows follow you is different from having street cred
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Klinee:
Phyno is naija best rapper ever!

Come off it ! Phyno is still a learner;trust me.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
homirefacuny:

You can always get one... Even here on nairaland. grin
thank God I found you grin[
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
homirefacuny:

I wonder o.... Am a yoruba boy to the core and I love phyno Fino with passion despite the fact that I don't understand most of his lyrics. So what makes this kid think yorubas will not be happy and this shows epic stupidity. BTW yoruba av an artiste representing even more than phyno... So what's the fuss??
am a yoruba boy but I like the vibes of this guy. I no dey
understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me. Na lie o grin
homirefacuny:

understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me. Na lie o

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by homirefacuny(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
osabiya16:
understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me. Na lie o grin am a yoruba boy but I like the vibes of this guy. I no dey
understand but my igbo friends dey interprete for me. Na lie o
Wetin be lie o?? Mr CIA agent.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by suxes2005(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
My crush! sad

Akpa gi ma kwa mma, e so na connect grin

just thinking....
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by osabiya16(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
homirefacuny:
Wetin be lie o?? Mr CIA agent.
that is to say I nor get interpreter grin
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Klinee: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Come off it ! Phyno is still a learner;trust me.
Who else do u think is better?
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Klinee: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
Some people are just illiterates

If Michael Jackson was in that same street he would have more crowd following him than phyno, does that mean Michael Jackson had street credibility in lagos?

Street credibility means people from the streets can identify with you as you're one of them

Phyno is a great artist but he never belonged to the street, he has close to zero street cred

Having crows follow you is different from having street cred
Ironically you are the illiterate.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by xtervaganza(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Klinee:
Ironically you are the illiterate.
prove or forever remain a ipobastard fool
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by saintkel(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
musicwriter:
Phyno is a talented rapper. The only person I can call a rapper in the Nigeria music scene today. But, he need to up his song content to be able to go international. The talent is there.

Nigerian musicians at the moment generally have the same problem of poor lyrical content, though.
Like say u sing anyone. I just love Phyno dat guy d kill me. Mrsphyno no vex o
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by bummyla(m): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Well Done Boy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by Klinee: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
prove or forever remain a ipobastard fool
Examine you previous post and see how illiterate you sound.
Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by mayorwesley: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
The police man be like ' who u be again, anyways settle boys for the weekend'

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows His Street Credibility On Lagos Island by krysTein(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just noticed the guy snapping wit beta fone asha 200 grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Steve Harvey's Marriage Is Intact, Reports Of Divorce Is Fake News - Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.