Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Iheanacho To Make First Cap Count - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho To Make First Cap Count (549 Views)

Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list / Kelechi Iheanacho To Buy A House For Ogbodo, His Best Friend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho To Make First Cap Count by uscofield: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho has spoken about his happiness at earning his first senior call up to the Nigeria squad ahead of Friday’s 2018 Fifa World Cup qualifier against Swaziland.
The forward was called up by Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh following impressive displays for City in recent weeks.
Iheanacho (below) says he’s “honoured” to be deemed worthy to pull on the green and white strip and has now spoken about his keenness to help the three-time African champions put Sihlangu Semnikati to the sword on Friday.

“I am happy to be with the (Super Eagles) and the players who are based in Europe.
“I play with experienced players at Manchester City so there will be no shyness and I will not feel that I am playing alongside players that are more experienced than me.
“I am full of confidence and I am sure I can add something to this team,” he said.
Iheanacho has scored twice in all competitions for City this season.

Source: http://www.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/151112/Iheanacho_to_make_first_cap_count

Re: Iheanacho To Make First Cap Count by Icon4s(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2015
I dnt think Oliseh will start him. But i will like to see how he partners with quick and lethal Odion Ighalo.

(1) (Reply)

Rtfh Dfg Dh Hj Fghd / I Bought Finidi George for Ajax With My Own Money – Van Gaal Reveals / #throwbackthursday: Meet The Man Behind The Infamous 2B Exercise Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.