Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Systems And Information Security E-books And Videos... Alll For A Little Token - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Systems And Information Security E-books And Videos... Alll For A Little Token (863 Views)

Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field / Thread For Aspiring Pentesters And Information Security Enthusiasts / Embedded Systems And Robotics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Systems And Information Security E-books And Videos... Alll For A Little Token by NigAmbassador: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello, For those who are interested in building a career in Systems and Information security, and maybe due to funds, you don't have the access to necessary security e- books.
I can help you to groom your skills with my security e-books and videos, ranging from CEH, Systems and Information Security, CISSP, A+/N+, MSCA, etc... All for a little token...
It can be sent to you any where in the world...
If interested, do PM me...

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying For Credit And Mb And Get Them For Free..enter Here / Urgent Help Needed On Programming / Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.