Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake (1856 Views)

BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / Lagos BRT Buses:what's At Stake? Why Not IVM? / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by enomasly: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nairalanders please help me i'm having a complicated problem with my Bank and BVN registrations.... In the month of July i registered for BVN at Firstbank my friend misplaced my ticket id so i went back to get my BVN through any other means the bank could possibly offer but on getting there i was asked to present the lost ticket-id which i didnt have i was then told a message will be sent to the headquaters to help me in solving my issues but there was no reply from the Headquaters. I returned back to the bank to register again of course i got a ticket-id but upon requesting for my BVN am told i cant register again. Now i decided to do the *565*0# check and i realized i actually used my mums line to register and when i enter d code on her phone it shows multiple BVN what do i do please help me advice me i'm stuck cause my school fees and feeding allowance is stuck in the account and school fees payment expires this month...
Lalasticlala mods everyone advice me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by idinye(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Take your case to CBN
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by yomi007k(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
U deserved wat ur getting.

It shows ur not mature enuf to handle a bank account or follow simple instructions.
How can u register with ur mum's number?

Guy, call CBN.

1 Like

Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by medoyin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
The customer rep should be able to write it out for you. All you need do, is to show proof that you own the account and make sure you change the phone number as soon as the account is re-activated.

Don't go on Monday morning oo..#myidea
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by anonym0us: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dem for even sell ur account...
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by enomasly: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
idinye:
Take your case to CBN
please how do i contact them?
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by enomasly: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
medoyin:
The customer rep should be able to write it out for you. All you need do, is to show proof that you own the account and make sure you change the phone number as soon as the account is re-activated.

Don't go on Monday morning oo..#myidea
ok thanks
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by ayodestar: 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
enomasly:
Nairalanders please help me i'm having a complicated problem with my Bank and BVN registrations.... In the month of July i registered for BVN at Firstbank my friend misplaced my ticket id so i went back to get my BVN through any other means the bank could possibly offer but on getting there i was asked to present the lost ticket-id which i didnt have i was then told a message will be sent to the headquaters to help me in solving my issues but there was no reply from the Headquaters. I returned back to the bank to register again of course i got a ticket-id but upon requesting for my BVN am told i cant register again. Now i decided to do the *565*0# check and i realized i actually used my mums line to register and when i enter d code on her phone it shows multiple BVN what do i do please help me advice me i'm stuck cause my school fees and feeding allowance is stuck in the account and school fees payment expires this month...
Lalasticlala mods everyone advice me please
Re: Bvn Problems -my Life At Stake by Ninomiracle: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
enomasly:

ok thanks

hv u solved it because I have the same issue

(1) (Reply)

Wish Nigeria A Smooth And Peaceful 2016 And Win N500 Airtime!!! / Peace Mass Transit Fatal Accident Along Umuahia - Okigwe Expressway (video) / See Cartoon Photo Of Buhari Minister And Bayelsa Fmr Gov Hijacking Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.