Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. (1061 Views)

Nigeria’s National Assembly, Anti-ngo Bill & Authoritarianism / How Do I Apply To Be A Moderator In Politics Section? / 5 Tips To Make A Sensible Comment On Nairaland (in Politics Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Mynd44 is behaving badly in the politics section but someone needs to call him to order.

Acidosis posted, " ...we need to invite the slaves masters all over again! the previous attempt is not" I responded by suggesting colonization should start from his household and family. The next thing was a ban slammed on my ID for violating rule two. The issue remains if Acidosis a fellow moderator could insult Nigerians to be colonized by foreign slave masters without a ban nor a reprimand then it shows the level in paddy - paddy moderation prevalent in nairaland. If moderators can give each other a pat in the back for insulting our nation nigeria & nigerians then fellow nairalanders are in for the worst times. the question remains how will a moderator allow a fellow moderator insult nigerians and he is not banned? Mynd44 and his actions needs to be investigated and call to order. He bans without reason and his frivolities needs to be checked. we cannot forget in a hurry the era of sexkillz

The previous ban we had a mail conversation when it is clear that he had no reason to ban my ID after carefully arguing my position which he saw reasons with it, his next line of actions was baffling he moved it from violation rule 2 to rule 1. who does that? his action is clear abuse of privileges and power. This must not continue. This guy has no business being a moderator in fact he is venting his frustration concerning the kogi elections on every nairalander. he has to be psychologically evaluated

I call on all nairalanders to state their position concerning this guy so called moderator mynd44 and stand against his tyranny, enough is enough.

cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2015
We all know this but...

[center][/center]
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:
We all know this but...

[center][/center]

yet what are we doing about it

we are not in a dictatorship angry
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:
Mynd44 is behaving badly in the politics section but someone needs to call him to order.

Acidosis posted, " ...we need to invite the slaves masters all over again! the previous attempt is not" I responded by suggesting colonization should start from his household and family. The next thing was a ban slammed on my ID for violating rule two. The issue remains if Acidosis a fellow moderator could insult Nigerians to be colonized by foreign slave masters without a ban nor a reprimand then it shows the level in paddy - paddy moderation prevalent in nairaland. If moderators can give each other a pat in the back for insulting our nation nigeria & nigerians then fellow nairalanders are in for the worst times. the question remains how will a moderator allow a fellow moderator insult nigerians and he is not banned? Mynd44 and his actions needs to be investigated and call to order. He bans without reason and his frivolities needs to be checked. we cannot forget in a hurry the era of sexkillz

The previous ban we had a mail conversation when it is clear that he had no reason to ban my ID after carefully arguing my position which he saw reasons with it, his next line of actions was baffling he moved it from violation rule 2 to rule 1. who does that? his action is clear abuse of privileges and power. This must not continue. This guy has no business being a moderator in fact he is venting his frustration concerning the kogi elections on every nairalander. he has to be psychologically evaluated

I call on all nairalanders to state their position concerning this guy so called moderator mynd44 and stand against his tyranny, enough is enough.

Quit the noise
Mynd44 just started wrk
It is too early to judge him
D guy dey delete my post gan and e dey vex me
But take a chill pill
Seun can't nothing yet
A good administrator allows his pple a level of freedom and confidence to perform their various duties
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

yet what are we doing about it

we are not in a dictatorship angry

What can we do

Seun can't see our mentions, can he?... Let's just ignore him, It's Initial gra-gra.
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:

Quit the noise
Mynd44 just started wrk
It is too early to judge him
D guy dey delete my post gan and e dey vex me
But take a chill pill
Seun can't nothing yet
A good administrator allows his pple a level of freedom and confidence to perform their various duties

you have no right to tell me i cannot express how i feel. if you dont have anything useful to say, which is obvious, kindly run along. i have a claim i must state it the way it is

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What can we do

Seun can't see our mentions, can he?... Let's just ignore him, It's Initial gra-gra.

the guy bans without reason if he cannot justify it he comes up with something totally different to justify his ban
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

the guy bans without reason if he cannot justify it he comes up with something totally different to justify his ban

The thing tire me sha... Just speechless.
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you have no right to tell me i cannot express how i feel. if you dont have anything useful to say, which is obvious, kindly run along. i have a claim i must state it the way it is

And u ve right to silence someone?
U re a toad.
Create ur forum so as to express ur rights
Idiota

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by IVORY2009(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Counter attack await him, if u can proof it
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by ernesty20(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2015
The kind bans wey i don recieve from this guy is uncountable yet i keep my cool. I no get get time for anybody. If u ban me from commenting, u cant ban from reading news on nairaland. Thats what i know
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:

And u ve right to silence someone?
U re a toad.
Create ur forum so as to express ur rights
Idiota

I believe you had a rough childhood. How sorrowful

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

I believe you had a rough childhood. How sorrowful

Ur sorrow is beyond imagination
Human Right Activist

Thought this thread was locked
Who unlocked it?
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:

Ur sorrow is beyond imagination
Human Right Activist

Thought this thread was locked
Who unlocked it?

it is obvious you support impunity

please leave this thread, wandering spirit.
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

it is obvious you support impunity

please leave this thread, wandering spirit.

Mynd44 pls do ur job
Don't let anyone intimidate u
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by free2ryhme: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:

Mynd44 pls do ur job
Don't let anyone intimidate u

how sorrowful. Did he pay you to make a nuisance of yourself
Re: The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

Acidosis, a moderator? What am I moderating? Your ignorance? cheesy

Lmao!

You decided to situate yourself to the statement. I don't remember insulting free2ryhme. Read this line again: "We need to invite.."

Are you "We"?

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their Sim Card Registration / Finally! You Can Now Get Fuel Easily In Your Area Using Nawhere.ng! / Top 10 Things That Scare Human The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.