Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover (1272 Views)

Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (2) (3) (4)

Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by vicky85(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: New Lover, Seun Egbegbe Confirms Romance, Says They’re A Match Made In Heaven LOBATAN

Popular Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu may be giving marriage a try again few months after her marriage to Adeniyi Johnson crashed.
Though the actress has been denying the rumoured romance between her and Ebony Film CEO, Seun Egbegbe, the man is saying the opposite.
In an exclusive chat with Global Excellence, Seun Egbegbe hinted that the two may be heading to the altar soon.
Hear him:
“We may decide to marry. It has been awesome in my life within the short period of time Toyin and I have been together again. Even for Toyin herself, her career is on high tempo. I’m sure we are meant to be together as partners”.
Now you believe me that Toyin and Seun have dated before.....
SOURCE: http://pyeworld..com.ng/2015/11/toyin-aimakhu-to-remarry-new-lover-seun.html

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by Itzjoy(f): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmmm

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by vicky85(f): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Itzjoy:
hmmm
Love or Lust??

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by Afrok(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wetin concern me sef? Shey nah me marry the first husband for her? Why should I care if she marries another man? Abeg its none of my business.

Her failed marriage her life, her new found love her business; won't it be great if we all mind our business?

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by Itzjoy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
vicky85:
Love or Lust??
Hatred grin

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na wa o

From one man to another
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
dear Lord, please save me from spending the rest of my life with a hoe... Lord please show me my true bone send flesh..

Guys open your mouth and pray!!!!! angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015

Dat muthafuchka got the "jay'z lip" grin

Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by tunmidon(f): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Toyin don't you think it is early to just marry.test the guy wella if na your money he dey find oo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu To Remarry: Toyin Unveils New Lover by vicky85(f): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Or you want to say, test Toyin.....Seun na rich guy
tunmidon:
Toyin don't you think it is early to just marry.test the guy wella if na your money he dey find oo.

Illegal Body Parts, See How What This Sexy Endowed Model Shared Online / Alibaba Goes After Amber Rose On Instagram For Blasting Actor Mr Ibu / Don Jazzy Is Broke Begs Fans To Buy Tickets 4 His Concert So He Can Pay His Bill