Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates (2257 Views)

Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 / Its Bye Bye To Blackberry OS - Say Hello To Blackberry 2nd Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by bongolistik(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
After Blackberry successful launch of its first ever android device, the Blackberry Priv, blackberry is seems to be working on their second android device codenamed "Vienna".

From the images, unlike the initial device with slider keypad, the Blackberry Vienna shows iconic Blackberry QWERTY keys

See leaked images below

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/11/leaked-images-of-blackberry-android-vienna.html

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by zenith4biz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Waiting for Blackberry 'MOSCOW'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by okitikpo: 11:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
zenith4biz:
Waiting for Blackberry 'MOSCOW'
Lol.. Me na BlackBerry Washington that I am interested in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by ITbomb(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Make una dey dere till BlackBerry Aba come enter

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Sijo01(f): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2015
The device look sexy. Unfortunately, am not a blackberry fan. embarassed
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Flye: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Sijo01:
The device look sexy. Unfortunately, am not a blackberry fan. embarassed

But it's no more ordinary BlackBerry now, it's blackberry andriod. Same feeling u get when u use Samsung, Sony etc.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Panshow(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2015
ITbomb:
Make una dey dere till BlackBerry Aba come enter
grin grin grin
Guy you funny. Aba may even produce the phone before blackberry.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Panshow(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Why do I have a feeling that BlackBerry have chosen the right path to follow by going the Android way?.
Samsung et al, may just be in for a long thing cos blackberry are surely gonna give them a run for their money.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by samtee37(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2015
B
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by danton(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2015
nice but BB is a no no for me
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by deanoffaculty: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Combination of BlackBerry and Android specs......I think it's gonna be a cool device.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Youngpo413: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Panshow:
Why do I have a feeling that BlackBerry have chosen the right path to follow by going the Android way?.
Samsung et al, may just be in for a long thing cos blackberry are surely gonna give them a run for their money.
impossible.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by hajlat(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Samsung be warned.QWERTY keypad lovers will surely return to BB.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Flye: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Panshow:

They should have done that long time, Nokia and BlackBerry made serious mistake by not going that way, both of them would have been in the position of samsung. Right now I'm afraid it might be too late cos the gaint are already in trouble under Android cos of the cheap Android phones in town.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Panshow(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Flye:

They should have done that long time, Nokia and BlackBerry made serious mistake by not going that way, both of them would have been in the position of samsung. Right now I'm afraid it might be too late cos the gaint are already in trouble under Android cos of the cheap Android phones in town.
Yeah, this is true. That's a hurdle they'll have to face. Android phones are getting cheaper day by day.
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by webincomeplus(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Panshow:

Yeah, this is true. That's a hurdle they'll have to face. Android phones are getting cheaper day by day.
I'm sure you're referring to the likes of Tecno and Infinix. But high-end phones will always command high prices. Phones by Apple, HTC, and Samsung ain't getting any cheaper!
Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by MrBasketball: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
hajlat:

Samsung be warned.QWERTY keypad lovers will surely return to BB.
Blackberry can't use qwerty keyboard to threaten Android phone manufacturers. Most Android users don't like qwerty keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of Blackberry 2nd Android Device "Vienna" Circulates by Marvell23(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
That qwerty keypad is rubbish. I hate it like mad. You can only enjoy Android really good on full touch screen.

(1) (Reply)

MTNSUPRISE / Com.android.phone Stopped Working On Infinix Hot Note / Glo Is Swallowing Data Like No Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.