Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour (679 Views)

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by Joel3(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just hate it during the day. the whole place is hot and heating even outside no air couple with no electricity. those that own trees in there house will enjoy relief.
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by glimpse(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
the dry season is gradually crawling in
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by peterovanski(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Joel3:
I just hate it during the day. the whole place is hot and hitting even outside no air couple with no electricity. those that own trees in there house will enjoy relief.

Have you heard about pole shift?
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by Joel3(m): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
glimpse:
the dry season is gradually crawling in
not gradually. it has already crawled in, in my place.
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
I thought I was the only one feeling the heat. sad
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
The heat is really something else this period. Even at night there is still heat. I pity hairy guys, me inclusive. The heat is really giving us hard times.
Re: The Weather Is Very Hot During The Day And Very Cold Midnight Hour by sharliz(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yea..dz heat z quite much n having to take ur bath lyk thrice a day

(1) (Reply)

How Far Do Women Go In Protecting Their Husband / Jesus Christ Is The Father Of My Baby, Pregnant Teen Claims / Most Parents Are Guilty Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.