Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Far Do Women Go In Protecting Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Far Do Women Go In Protecting Their Husband (675 Views)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Women Clean House For Their Pastor But Don't Clean Table For Their Husband: Reno / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far Do Women Go In Protecting Their Husband by tvreporter: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Man most times put their wife through a lot of pain by cheating on their wife, making her feel she is not good enough and this affect the women negatively and put their wife in a psychological trauma. And most times they woman did nothing wrong to their husband all they want to do is to impress the man and yet their man still play stunt on them leaving them heart broken.
The question is how far can a woman go to make the girl that is destroying her marriage go away and leave their husband alone. Woman has derive so many skills to make sure that the girl leaves there husband alone, some woman has involve in fighting in public to make sure the girl leave her husband alone.

Some has found themselves using thugs to fight and threaten the girl and some has taking a big fight with their husband over girls on the street, and this may or may not work. Love do not stop one from cheating so they woman mostly those in Nigeria has end up handled the issue the wrong way and it end up back fire and while some end up having blood on their hands and been arrested by the police and persecuted.
http://www.newscity.com.ng/how-far-do-women-go-in-protecting-their-husband/

Re: How Far Do Women Go In Protecting Their Husband by dollyjoy(f): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
That is simply dumb and stvpid!

If i find out my hubby is cheating,the most i can do is talk to him about it and also commit him to God,if no change is observed,then my only option is to dedicate my self and time in caring for my kids,men are not worth the stress!!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Parents Can Do This? / 5 Things Nigerian Parents Expect From An Intending Son-in-law / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.