Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) (2137 Views)

Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Panties In Sexy Filtered Photo / Photos: Cynthia Morgan Shows Off, The Three Types Of Faces She Has. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by prinxboard: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cynthia Morgan is in the news again for being naughty.

After being slammed for sharing a picture of her holding a baby and smoking, the ‘German Juice’ singer has shared a new photo that has people talking.
This morning (November 12) Cynthia Morgan shared a photo of an unidentified woman nearly exposing her b**bs.
The female music star has since deleted the picture from her Instagram account due to comments and questions from fans.

source: http://..com.ng/2015/11/cynthia-morgan-shows-her-b00bs.html

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Take off the damn cloth jor!
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by nikkiking(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Damn shocked shocked.

Love ladies with flat tummy kiss and busty.

They make me wanna go kpolongo.
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by boboLIL(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
The booby de do full time sagging......

Fallen olympus
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by prinxboard: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:

Fallen olympus

mehn dunno wah saying but that pix is hot sexy..see flat tommy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by yvelch(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Really? That's sad.

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" to see our store .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by boboLIL(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
prinxboard:

mehn dunno wah saying but that pix is hot sexy..see flat tommy shocked shocked
wetin be flat tummy? Na booby de trip me biko..... See as u de shout like say u nva see flat tummy
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
mtcheeeewwww
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
They're beginning to look at her feet.
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by niggi4life(m): 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:

Fallen olympus
Bros, no lemmie fight u o.
For where u see fallen boobi? Dat boobi na d only tin wey cyntia morgan get wey i dey trip for
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by boboLIL(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
niggi4life:
Bros, no lemmie fight u o.
For where u see fallen boobi? Dat boobi na d only tin wey cyntia morgan get wey i dey trip for
the sagged boobi don cover ur eyes sef.... Kip tripping blindly

1 Like

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
No much difference olympus and mount everest cheesy
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
It's such a pity dat some girls of these days no longer value n appreciate their body..wat exactly is d moral of dis pic undecided...smh

1 Like

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by fr3do(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
I applaud her for her flat tummy
Not like numerous other Biafran and Nigerian girls with pot bellies.
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by bpalace(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na niple boiz wan see... How big is it? Some be like joy stick
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Adex097: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
This can't be Cynthia Morgan . The real Cynthia's Olympus fell so many years agoangry
Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2015
Tiwa Savage, Omawumi, Chidinma, Waje, Mo'Chedah, Yemi Alade all attained fame without exposing their bodies. I am sick and tired of this bastard called Cynthia Morgan. Silly dog.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Cynthia Morgan Shows Her B00bs Again.(photos) by Tolulove26: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2015
To all my lovly brothers and sisters, the OAU guy Tolulove is here with his new song,Titled ejakajo, pls download and help me share it to ur loved ones, God bless u all. One love http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/fa3d7638

(1) (Reply)

Vic O Was Left Stranded At Olamide's Concert, Bouncers Prevented Him Entrance / Miss Sahhara And Her Big Boobs Go Clubbing (photos) / Actress Flaunts Lap In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.