Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) (43696 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Trailer Falls And Crushes Car In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
musicwriter:

Who knows how many cases that happen unreported in other parts of Nigeria.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

It we think science as a people, the FG or state governments or all the other government agencies should be conducting a research by now trying to figure out the reason for this surge in fallen containers. The haulage companies too.

Could it be there's a new fake bolt that've been imported and it's not screwing well on containers?.

Could it be drivers are over-speeding now that the Apapa-Oshodi expressway is repaired?. (In Lagos for instance).

Could it be there's a new inflow of substandard container that's not of the right weight, screw size?.

Or, could it be it's just because more people have access to camera phones now and can report news of the go?.

Could it be..................

If you say "yes" to any of the above questions, it becomes a "hypothesis" and you can pick it up from there to find solutions.

Clearly, these are questions only a scientific inquiry can answer, not regulation. You only make regulatory laws to checkmate this and other problems when you already have an answer to the cause of the problem itself.
Hopefully our new minister of transportation will look into this issue and by and by he should employ the services of scientific researchers like you. This shouldnt be an issue for a country that has placed its citizens at the centre of all its affairs. Nigeria will get there.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by starG7(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Its because of bad state of that ph aba federal road its deadly
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kids prayer: Father, protect us, guide us, keep us, don't let us die. In Jesus Name!
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by ipreach: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dont worry, Amaechi is now the transport minister, he will look into the cause of this problem
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Allosaurus: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
Speechless3:

your biz my biz undecided
I would accept biz with you if you're willing to give me your pvssy
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by ipreach: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amaechi willl soon say that Wike is the cause of the fallen containers in Rivers State,
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Allosaurus:

I would accept biz with you if you're willing to give me your pvssy

Dirty animal angry
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
These trailers should be on the railway or something.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Seunbukola187(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
God of mercy!!! Can u just grow up? Chai
Cutehector:
Buhari!
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by ptownman: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
KnowMore:
God should save u. Now that Amechi is Transport Minister let him try and do something meaning in the transport ministry. Every single day people lose their loved ones from Trailer fall.
fool. Is it not the same road Wike said he and multi national companies contributed money to work on that gej could not do when he was in office? Call Ameachi again. Nonsense
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Allosaurus: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Speechless3:

Dirty animal angry
My dear, there's nothing wrong about fvcking. Without it there would be no you and me. So what's dirty there?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by ptownman: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
ipreach:
Amaechi willl soon say that Wike is the cause of the fallen containers in Rivers State,
it's not Wike it's you, orubebe and gej.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
He dey slip?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by collins88(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theyveedo:
How come these trailer r falling everywhere especially in lag

Ameachi do something plz

pls with due respect, I believe the problem is centred on the deplorable conditions of roads in Nigeria...
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by PencilBox: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Buhari!
:-) no dear. Rather, shout AMECHI!!!!
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by terwasee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, everything is falling in Nigeria. Containers falling, trailers falling, oil price falling.
naira falling
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amaechi has done his first sacrifice.evil men
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
What's going on with these trailer folks in Nigeria??
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Tczar(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tragic
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by vikajef(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
KnowMore:
God should save u. Now that Amechi is Transport Minister let him try and do something meaning in the transport ministry. Every single day people lose their loved ones from Trailer fall.

Lolz...in juz 24hrz
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by pus96: 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2015

Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:07am On Nov 13, 2015
KnowMore:
yes Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...since hiz God & minister of omnipresent abi......if u like dunt do watz right, b waiting 4 amaechi to fix u in d ryt path
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 12:08am On Nov 13, 2015
every1 is calling on amaechi...is he d new God of transportation?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2015
musicwriter:

Who knows how many cases that happen unreported in other parts of Nigeria.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

If we think science as a people, the FG or state governments or all the other government agencies should be conducting a research by now trying to figure out the reason for this surge in fallen containers. The haulage companies too.

Could it be there's a new fake bolt that've been imported and it's not screwing well on containers?.

Could it be drivers are over-speeding now that the Apapa-Oshodi expressway is repaired?. (In Lagos for instance).

Could it be there's a new inflow of substandard container that's not of the right weight, screw size?.

Or, could it be just because more people have access to camera phone these days and can report news of the go?.

Could it be..................

If you say "yes" to any of the above questions, it becomes a "hypothesis" and you can pick it up from there to find solutions.

Clearly, these are questions only a scientific inquiry can answer, not regulation. You only make regulatory laws to checkmate this and other problems when you already have an answer to the cause of the problem itself.

My friend which planet are you from? In 9ja who get time for science & research? How well funded are research institutes these days? Are talented scientists, engineers not working in banks or roaming the streets jobless?

And many in academia not just enjoying juicy civil service perks, out of indolence or frustration?

I regularly stumble across top quality research conducted at Uniben, IU, ABU, OAU, UNN, etc back in 1970s & 80s. I'm amazed by the quality of it, highest level then. Be it in malaria & other infections, child & maternal health, you name it. Even sociological & entertainment/cinematographical research.

Hard to figure out how we fell so much behind.

No, in 9ja, millions of common people can die, nobody gives a hoot.

We're not ready to make progress yet, not ready.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by Holyman3(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Chidizman:
shocked Bad news. Enemies at work

Some people will still blame Buhari for this cheesy

Who do we blame? Obama?
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by IceDude(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Sijo01:
Chaiiiii, everything is falling in Nigeria. Containers falling, trailers falling, oil price falling.
Bweasts of some Nigerian girls also falling embarassed
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by hanelson(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Those that have not used that road will not understand. Aba - PH road is a death trap. I witness 3 container fell under 1hr :30mins two days ago in the morning.
Re: Trailer Falls On Top Of A Car In Portharcourt (Photo) by cele360: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2015
is Amaechi d minister for works? is he done to fix roads? am just asking oh because I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! / Check Out This Weird Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.