Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? (751 Views)

Argentina Soccer Star, Carlos Tevez, Tattoo Angels All Over His Back. ( Photo) / Wayne Rooney Asks To Leave Manchester United Again / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Siasia Plays Down Messi, Tevez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by astuto: 8:34am On May 17, 2009
My fellow sports enthusiasts, do u think Carlos Tevez shd remain at Manchester United for the upcoming season?
The player himself said he loves the football style played at the club, but that he did not feel that they (United Players and Management) really welcomed him as a member of the "Family".
Tevez has played his part in United's successes this season, but with speculations of the arrival of Franck Ribery growing stronger everyday, it is less and less certain which way the Argentine shall go come next season.
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by Tudor3(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2009
Let him go please.he has scored only four league goals this season!how can you call that a striker?
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by tayoccu(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2009
yes, since the management don't respect him enough.

I sure hope he comes back to haunt the mancs someday
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by praxx(m): 10:25am On May 21, 2009
Tùdor:

Let him go please.he has scored only four league goals this season!how can you call that a striker?
six goals, point of correction, and only 18 starts in all competition this season.
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by astuto: 7:36pm On May 22, 2009
Man United, in my opinion, may need someone like Tevez, especially as the other recently-signed centre forward, Berbatov, is still trying to find his feet. Unless, there is another option, it might be a good idea to keep him around.

But, for 32 million pounds?!!! is he worth that much?
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by switch47(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2009
THAT IS LEFT TO HIM TO DECIDE!! whatever makes him happy!!
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by akinalabi(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2009
praxx:

six goals, point of correction, and only 18 starts in all competition this season.

Stop mis informing. He started over 30 games
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by allboyz(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2009
Let him go . . .

if UTD can pay 30+M for BerbaSULK . .why not Tevez which is better?
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by dyabman(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2009
Tevez pls come to chelsea to pair DROG! wow,
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by astuto: 8:28pm On May 23, 2009
Tevez is so bitter he didn't even attend Man Utd's season closing awards Nite. he says that his agent shd not tell him anything about transfers concerning ManU for now.

I dont know if it's exactly fair dat Man Utd has nothing to say until "Later in June" as the club officials said. It keeps the guy in the balance. sad
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by praxx(m): 1:01am On Jun 02, 2009
akinalabi:

Stop mis informing. He started over 30 games
yea you are right i meant to say 18 appearances in premiership this season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0,19754,11667_246035,00.html
thanks for the correction.
Re: Should Tevez Leave Manchester United? by kpoxyresin: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2009
Carlos Tevez is not going anywhere,
When he was waxing strong at River Plate at Argentina, I noticed him, had i been a scout for MAN UNITED FC ,i wud have swooped for him, but he went to WEST HAM FC,

pls , its a game that Man united loves playing, he will not go to Liverpool FC or Tottenham,
Tevez has done more than is required of him, scoring a vital eqaulizer on a rainy day against Wigan FC was no mean fit. Tevez has to realize that all Man United fans think well of him and Fergusonis a person that does not like players who thiink that they are bigger than the club.

Remember, Awoof man, Nistelrooy tried it and got the boot.
                    Gabriel Heinze tried to enforce a move  to Anfield Stadium but landed at madrrid,
pls lets encourge CALITO DE VAMPIRE, he is the one that Man United has anionted to baptize Carlo Ancellotti's hopeful team

http://socceralive..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Use 'alien' Vuvuzelas / Stop The Double Standards In Men And Women Football / Messi, Iniesta And Xavi. Who Fit The Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.