Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How I Came About My First Song "Diva" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Came About My First Song "Diva" (727 Views)

Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Skales: I Paid Praiz N4,000 To Produce My First Song / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Airforce1(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2015
I'm sure most of you guys must have listened to my "diva" song and the message I tryna pass across.

The truth is that the lyrics of that song were actually a romantic text message I composed as a reply/response to my girl friend (not a lover) "romantic text message" she sent me 2 days to valentine.

I had to convert it to song because nairalanders wanna hear me sing..

Before I went to the studio to record that song, i've sang to different people including Dj's and they all advised me to do music full time because to them, for me to be able to convert a romantic text message to a sweet song shows I got talent in music.

So a day before I recorded (diva) song, I met femo lalah through Dj showtek at metropark,
Femo lalah had produced songs for Oritse femi, Sabi and ha worked with kiss daniel and some of the artistes in the industry so I told him I've heard so much about him and want to work with him on my Diva song.
So he ask me to sing.. I did.
He loved the song, so he gave me his number that I should come to his house the next day from there we proceed to his studio. Lol
And that was how music started for me

My second song is dropping anytime soon... waiting for my producer to get back on his feet to complete production.

I've been called 8 times for shows..

I got 4 shows lined up this december... 1 out of this shows s been put together by a nairalander.

For those that always ask me for link to my "Diva" song, below is the link for download.

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/86488c0d

The title of the song is "Such a diva"

Search your diva was an error.

Blessings!

Airforce!
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2015
nice one
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Wow cool
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Elnino4ladies: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2015
Smh!..what a wack artist!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by dearsly(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2015
God bless ya hustle
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Airforce1(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Thanks guys

Respect
grin
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Maximillian1: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Ah ah..I thought you had an album
Re: How I Came About My First Song "Diva" by Airforce1(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Maximillian1:
Ah ah..I thought you had an album
You dont make album in a day

I just started music

(1) (Reply)

★ [MUSIC] Runtown Ft. Wizkid – “lagos To Kampala” (prod. Maleek Berry) / Lupita Nyong'o Has Scenes 'cut' From Star Wars After 'struggling With Role' / SELFISH Nicki Minaj Disappoints Her Male Fans By Releasing PHOTOS Of Her Covered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.