Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,674 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? (8309 Views)

How To Protect Your Marriage / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Teempakguy:
fifteen minutes have passed an you are yet to tender a tangible counter statement. this is the exact foolishness i was talking about earlier. you see me condemning your ridiculous religion and you jump to insult me. i now ask you to actually use your head in this discussion, and you run away.

She won't answer you because you obviously sounded the truth to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Bint Muhammad, The Leader Of Women Of All Worlds / Nigerian Muslim Men And Their Women / How To Inspire Our Children To Gain Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.