Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? (8341 Views)

How To Protect Your Marriage / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Oh my! Aren't you smart?cheesy

Unfortunately we love us a rapist, a butcher, a deluded man called Muhammad, if that makes you sleep well at nightcheesy
well isn't this golden. i wish you had been married to yerima at the age of eleven. you might have had . . . well, a different perspective on things. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
well isn't this golden. i wish you had been married to yerima at the age of eleven. you might have had . . . well, a different perspective on things. wink

Aren't you trying to convince me? I am sincerely touched but sorry it is weak and you sound lame.

One more try please
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Unfortunately we love us a rapist, a butcher, a deluded man called Muhammad, if that makes you sleep well at nightcheesy

*yawns*
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

*yawns*

Are you perchance homeless?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
dalaman:

There can never be understanding and peace when you begin from an impossible position. The muslim's starting position is that the Koran as a book has nothing to do with humans. It's wordings are completely divine. How can you start from such an impossible position? They truly believe that the Koran is the direct word of this vengeful, angry and saidstic God that loves to have his enemies killed.
yes, but sometimes christians do face similar problems. but they don't go about being noisy about it. for instance, the bible, in fact, jesus himself, who is . . . well, god incarnate, said that his followers will do signs and wonders, cast out stuff, drink deadly poison, and other cool stuff. this same jesus, GOD incarnate, said that christians should be poor. he MEANT IT. but christians go around that buy rationalizing and bending logic. if mohammad had given the muslims the same command, they would have slaughtered themselves by drinking poison in droves. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Chubhie: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Come on man. The same jw, representing christians, knock on my door and threaten me with hell fire while the muslims kill christians, atheists and even muslims like themselves over on figment of their imagination.

You have to agree they need more than insults
We humans can't know the real truth. The best we can do is hold all positions tentatively pending when a superior evidence comes through.

So the crusaders know the road to your house? You should be careful my good friend.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Aren't you trying to convince me? I am sincerely touched but sorry it is weak and you sound lame.

One more try please
okay, well, here comes the infamous question then.

what would it take to prove to you that muhammad S.A.W was a fuckin' liar? lipsrsealed

Nothing, right?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you perchance homeless?

No, I'm not. Allah has been kind grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chubhie:
We humans can't know the real truth. The best we can do is hold all positions tentatively pending when a superior evidence comes through.

So the crusaders know the road to your house? You should be careful my good friend.

Well, they should be ready to run because they are going to have to give me one hell of a chase grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay, well, here comes the infamous question then.

what would it take to prove to you that muhammad S.A.W was a fuckin' liar? lipsrsealed

Nothing, right?

Aren't you smart?

You have answered your own question.

You can do me one morecheesy

Kill yourselfshocked
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

No, I'm not. Allah has been kind grin

Great! I thought your yawn on cyperspace was a cry for a place to lay your head.

Now go to bedcheesy
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Great! I thought your yawn on cyperspace was a cry for a place to lay your head.

Now go to bedcheesy

Oh! I was actually yawning because you are boring. I guess if I ever met you in real life I'd have to ensure that my will is written down because I'll definitely be bored to death grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Oh! I was actually yawning because you are boring. I guess if I ever met you in real life I'd have to ensure that my will is written down because I'll definitely be bored to death grin

Don't be a cowardsad

You could kill yourself right now. It will save ypu several miserabke yeara. I am on cyberspace and I intend to be here till...God knowsundecided
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Aren't you smart?

You have answered your own question.

You can do me one morecheesy

Kill yourselfshocked
so you see. this is what is meant by foolishness. you just proved that i never slandered nor denigrated your religion but said the truth. who is a fool? one who does not use his brain. and what are one of the first things that a person who uses his brain knows? that everything which is true is falsifiable. there should be something that can prove it wrong. saying that nothing can prove you wrong is a clear proof that the lot of you are indeed silly. because you don't use your brain.

now, go bomb the presidential cathedral or something. muhammad demands it of you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Chubhie: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Well, they should be ready to run because they are going to have to give me one hell of a chase grin
I'm sure you wouldn't want to run if they be heavenly JW ladies with grace and poise.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
so you see. this is what is meant by foolishness. you just proved that i never slandered nor denigrated your religion but said the truth. who is a fool? one who does not use his brain. and what are one of the first things that a person who uses his brain knows? that everything which is true is falsifiable. there should be something that can prove it wrong. saying that nothing can prove you wrong is a clear proof that the lot of you are indeed silly. because you don't use your brain.

now, go bomb the presidential cathedral or something. muhammad demands it of you. wink

Boringundecided
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Don't be a cowardsad

You could kill yourself right now. It will save ypu several miserabke yeara. I am on cyberspace and I intend to be here till...God knowsundecided

Dry undecided
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Boringundecided
classical plato's cave scenario.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm sure you wouldn't want to run if they be heavenly JW ladies with grace and poise.

Lol. Ifa hear. Those people that dress like they are against looking good? undecided

Besides, I'm married. Toto don tire me. Na money I dey find
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Chubhie: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Ifa hear. Those people that dress like they are against looking good? undecided

LOL. Maybe if you confess your sins, acknowledge and make peace with odumodu, sliver and gold + some cattle on a thousand hill would be yours.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by hahn(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Chubhie:
LOL. Maybe if you confess your sins, acknowledge and make peace with odumodu, sliver and gold + some cattle on a thousand hill would be yours.

Really? That's what Bill Gates did, right?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Chubhie: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Really? That's what Bill Gates did, right?
Don't tell me you are unaware that Bill Gates belongs to some open and secret societies?

You must belong if you want to make Ego na esiesi.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
classical plato's cave scenario.
Smartass

but you are still boringundecided
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

Dry undecided

You are going to die either way grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Annunaki(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

I've been using bible pages as rolling paper for weed and yahweh/jehovah hasn't done anything about it either. I guess they are both busy fvcking each other grin

Did Yahweh tell you that he will protect any book tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Annunaki(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Who threw the first shot?

I am a Muslim and I have nothing to prove.

YOU AND YOUR COHORTS CAN GO TO HELL!!! kiss

I thought hell was reserved for only muslims? tongue
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

I thought hell was reserved for only muslims? tongue
You are welcome to join us cheesy
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by tartar9(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
Teempakguy:
just a bunch of people making stuff up. their stupidity amazes me.

most people think atheists avoid muslims sometimes because they are afraid. well, no. it's just that muslims are so irrevocably dumb and close minded, it's easier for a camel(hahahaha) to pass through a needle's eye, than for logic to pass through their mush brains.

i mean, a religion whose starter is evil incarnate, having followers convinced that they will make heaven to Bleep virgins by BEING evil incarnates, how can one remedy such eternal stupidity?
wow! what religion is that?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by tartar9(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
dalaman:
According to the muslims, Allah sent down the Torah to Moses and the Injeel to Jesus but they were later corrupted. Muslims also tell us that Allah also sent down the Koran to Mohammed but he is protecting it from corruption. The question is why will Allah send down two books and allow them to be corrupted, doesn't he want people to know the true messages he revealed? Why reveal something as important as that as an almighty God and allow mere men to corrupt it twice? Why protect the Koran over other the other two messages you have revealed? How does that make any sense? Muslims in the house over to you.
because the Holy Qur'an was always meant to be
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Annunaki(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are you sure you are a muslim? shocked shocked shocked your fellow muslims will gladly kill you for mentioning muhammed's name without reverence.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Are you sure you are a muslim? shocked shocked shocked your fellow muslims will gladly kill you for mentioning muhammed's name without reverence.

Aren't you a ret.ard?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? by Aitee1: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
hahn:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Mistakes During Fasting / Points To Assist A Declining Marriage / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.