Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC (1212 Views)

Senate Reacts To The Death Of 3 Corpers, Calls For NYSC Overhaul / Sterling Bank And Their Refusal To Credit Corp Members Of Their April Allowance. / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by mightycrown1(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2015
good morning fellow Nairaland,
pls what will be the consequences of my refusal to go for NYSC when callup letters had been sent to me twice ( BATCH B stream I & II) at age 30? i wish to participate in it but i cant for now due to a situation beyond my control (not health challenge ).
will it be possible for me to be re-mobilized next year (since i dishonored the two callup letters) and participate or get exception cert as i will be 31 next year?
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
cry

For the lady below....

Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by Omotayor123(f): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2015
You should excuse yourself from the exercises by stating valid reasons instead of ignoring the call up letter on your own. undecided
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by kllinxman(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Had it bin u apply for exception letter earlier b4 d callup leta,u wud hv gotten it bt nw i cnt tel ..
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by mightycrown1(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:
You should excuse yourself from the exercises by stating valid reasons instead of ignoring the call up letter on your own. undecided

thanks,
but how do i do that? am i to go to the NYSC secretariat of state or what?
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by mightycrown1(m): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2015
kllinxman:
Had it bin u apply for exception letter earlier b4 d callup leta,u wud hv gotten it bt nw i cnt tel ..
thanks
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by Omotayor123(f): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
mightycrown1:

thanks,
but how do i do that? am i to go to the NYSC secretariat of state or what?
Are you sure you are a Graduate
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by mightycrown1(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

Are you sure you are a Graduate
what do you mean?
the state im posted to has a NYSC secretariat i think, where i can table my challenge to get the excuse you said. or what have i said to make you doubt im a graduate.
anyway, yes im sure, im a graduate.
so, pls tell me how to go about it.
Re: The Consequences Of My Refusal To Go For NYSC by Omotayor123(f): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
mightycrown1:

what do you mean?
the state im posted to has a NYSC secretariat i think, where i can table my challenge to get the excuse you said. or what have i said to make you doubt im a graduate.
anyway, yes im sure, im a graduate.
so, pls tell me how to go about it.
Then, I'm sure not all your colleagues are serving... You should ask them how dey go about it. If you don't know any, Go to your school management for help!

(1) (Reply)

Procedures On How To Get NYSC Medical Report / FCT Abuja Pcms Whatsapp Group For Batch A 2017 / House For Rent In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.